POLO.COM DISCOUNT CODE??

ANY1 HAVE THE POLO.COM % DISCOUNT CODE....CANT SEEM TO FIND THE OTHER POST THAT HAD IT...I THINK IT ENDS TODAY AND I TRYIN TO USE IT.....THANKS

You didn't even bother looking for it did you?
indifferent.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/54643

^ YES I ACTUALLY DID TRY LOOKING FOR IT.......I WENT ABOUT 20 PAGES AND I DIDNT SEE IT.....WAS RUSHIN THROUGH THE PAGES SO MAYBE I MISSED IT........THANKSEVERY1 THAT POSTED THE CODE

I thought the 30% ended last night so I was rushing....
laugh.gif

I love polo but damn some of their prices are ridiculous. $800 for a sweater. I dont care if it is cashmere.

get ready for a bigger discount sometime at the end of april or beggining of may. RL distribution is moving from Bowling green, ky to North Carolina so theydont want to move alot of stuff so they are planning a big sale to get rid of alot of it. i am making a big purchase as we speak with my employee discountbecause april 4th is my last day.

oh yeah we had an employee sample sale today and i got 4 cashmere hoodies, a pair of Cassandro slippers, and RL backgammon set for $50 also got my bro somepolos and rugbys for $2 each. sorry to sound like im bragging but i just wanted everyone to know how well RL treats his employees.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by ShoeHead117

how often do these 30% off promos happen a year?

I know not more than 3 times.

Good looks. Might sound dumb, but do they usually have the same color polo selection at their outlet stores?

anyone remember those thermals they had? It was a plain waffle type thermal with the horse logo. anyone know who still has them? i really need a few in mylife.

Originally Posted by pawley410

oh yeah we had an employee sample sale today and i got 4 cashmere hoodies, a pair of Cassandro slippers, and RL backgammon set for $50 also got my bro some polos and rugbys for $2 each. sorry to sound like im bragging but i just wanted everyone to know how well RL treats his employees.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

^Marshall's/T J Maxx had a lot of them.
pimp.gif
$14.99. My Macy's alsocarried them but they were in the loungewear section, not with the regular clothing. I believe retail is $29.99.

Back
Top Bottom