[| -- POLO.COM now ships to Canada + The Bay Dept Stores Official Canadian Polo Retailer -- |]

Originally Posted by 5tan

34h9l4w.jpg
pimp.gif

Can't wait!
My homegirl works there too...Discounts FTW!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

This is good news if you don't mind dropping $80 or so on a damn golf shirt.
I doubt the golf tees at the Bay will be $80.

I know they will probably be that price at the flagship.

If you're shopping Polo for just the golf shirts, you have no idea what you're doing.

flagship store has been open in Montreal for a few months now in Downtown. corner Peel and Maisonneuve.

sooo RL back in The Bay eh....

"scratch and save" AHAAAA!!!

Swung by Square One today.

- Basic Polo's are $90
- Chevron + Bedford long sleeve Rugby's are $175
- I'm pretty sure short sleeve color block's were the same, or $125.
- Spotted Action patch long sleeves and hats, britain patches, a bunch of plaid button ups, track jackets and Polo jeans (the regular joints) and a huntingvest (pretty sure that was $415 at Holt's).

Honestly, they've got a lot of catching up to do. In terms of selection here in Canada, Holt's and Sporting Life are much better spots to go to unlessyou're trying to see an outlet.

Sad when I can cop Big Pony's and Bleecker joints for my little cousin's and the Men's section is a total bore.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

... IMHO it doesn't matter if it's polo.com, holt's, sportinglife or a flagship store, you're going to be paying an arm and a leg for somethingdecent.

i was told today by an SA at fairview mall that they will get their polo selection in october.

i spoke to a PR from Ralph Lauren and was told that eventually, the Bay will get better merchandise and start carrying collection pieces just like bloomies andmacys.

So the canadian pricing will still be rape though right? I remember copping my first polo golf shirt waaayyy back when from the way dropping 80+ bones on thatbad boy

Anyone go to the Private Launch Event for '09/'10 last weekend at The Bay on Queen? I was suppose to go and missed out on the Gift bags.
smh.gif

Swung by the Bay in Vancouver and I was really impressed with everything they had stocked. Tons and tons of stuff... can't wait for boxing day. Debating onpicking up the pea coat now though.

Back
Top Bottom