Polow The Don: Did he fall off the face of the earth?

I never understood the hype behind Polow, I mean he's good, but he isn't that good.

I'm black. I like white girls, but ain't gonna be all up in publications dissin' my sisters. He's a clown for that.

But I be damn if that dude, Ursher, and jeezy don't got me wantin to make love in the club. That joint is certified BONKERS.

Polow bites Tim so why is he even considered?
He started by ghost-producing for dude. I dig the bass guitar he throws in some joints, but I agree he does need his own nitch.

Originally Posted by SLRS

Polow has never been relevant.

Its been known since Day 1 that Butta produced Throw Some Ds.

Polow bites Tim so why is he even considered?

and Timbo bites Danja so what are you really sayin....timbo fell off then came back strong with JT's album.....but the funny things is that Danja coproduced every track....but i think he really produced them he just didnt have the "name" at the time so timbo took credit

Yea polow do alotta pop and r&b production doe but a hit is a hit as far as the producer side goes so he still makin $

You don't like white girls?
laugh.gif
I LOVE white girls. But dude just comesoff real ignorant most of the time.

Thank you SLRS,

Agreed. There was definately some shifty business going on on Polow's part.
Trust me, I would know. Too busy to dig around for proof, prep school is a job and a half.
And to whoever replied stating that my challenge is met, or whatever, I don't even know,
Great, kudos buddy. Feel free to throw anything at me. I debate.
pimp.gif

Cheers

Originally Posted by kingk777

Thank you SLRS,

Agreed. There was definately some shifty business going on on Polow's part.
Trust me, I would know. Too busy to dig around for proof, prep school is a job and a half.
And to whoever replied stating that my challenge is met, or whatever, I don't even know,
Great, kudos buddy. Feel free to throw anything at me. I debate.
pimp.gif

Cheers

Yup..

Originally Posted by FlyDaily

and Timbo bites Danja so what are you really sayin....timbo fell off then came back strong with JT's album.....but the funny things is that Danja co produced every track....but i think he really produced them he just didnt have the "name" at the time so timbo took credit
I stopped reading after "Timbo bites Danja" real talk..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

NT'ers continue to say the darndest things.

SLRS

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Rich Boy's "Let's Get This Paper" is one of the best beats I've heard in years.

Yup.

And that's also Timbo's snare.
embarassed.gif

dude has crazy talent. im not gonna front, that rich boy album is one of my guilty pleasures. it gets in rotation when im by myself, and when im done it getsstowed away in a dark place where no one is gonna see it until im in the mood to listen to it again. polow did his thing on the production tip.

Some of you kids are cluless, this post is also clueless. Polow has produced more hits than any other producer in the hip/hop genre not not Timberland over thelast two years including the vast majority of Fergie's last album. His current standings are Mario's crying out remix and Usher's - In this club.He is by far one of the most talented sounds to arrive in such a reduced amount of time.

Please do not hate the skill, hate yourself.

Originally Posted by Liban906

dude has crazy talent. im not gonna front, that rich boy album is one of my guilty pleasures. it gets in rotation when im by myself, and when im done it gets stowed away in a dark place where no one is gonna see it until im in the mood to listen to it again. polow did his thing on the production tip.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

If you like the joint....Don't be ashamed of it....
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom