Pomona/San Dimas things to do Vol. going going back back to Cali Cali

so I know there’s hella Cali NT’ers and y’all usually come thru w the fire recommendations.

I’m from Chicago and visiting the Pomona and San Dimas areas from now till Sunday. What’s fun to do out here? Restaurants/bars/concerts/all suggestions welcome

thanks

I heard Pomona is hood af. All the people who got gentrified have moved out there. Stay strapped if you're going bar/club hopping in Pomona.

Hit up Holt Blvd in Pomona
Why you tryin to put that man on the Ho Stroll?!? :lol: :smh: :rofl: I haven’t been to the hood in a min. All my relatives and homies that lived there either moved out, are locked up or have passed on. :frown: Lived in Pomona basically from birth (83) til 96...

was gonna hit the playboi carti show at fox theatre but I’d be solo cuz the chick I’m visiting has to study and tickets are 100 bucks so **** all that

What’s the go to spot in LA

Pomona is definitely hood. There's really nothing to do in San Dimas. Downtown Pomona is fun. A couple of breweries in both cities if you're into that. Downtown Disney/land ain't that far (20-30 mins) depending what time you get on the 57.

Back
Top Bottom