Poorly SPELLED Words on NT Appreciation! Vol. Headchog & Enrique Eyeglasses (Iglesias)!

Sorry wasn't here when that was posted just accidentally found somebody posted something I said on another forum my bad for trying say my phone did that that's all.

Got a text from a friend earlier telling me she has "a new up session with that Bruno Mars track."

She had to be f'ing with me, right?

Got a text from a friend earlier telling me she has "a new up session with that Bruno Mars track."

She had to be f'ing with me, right?

Just let her be, yo.
Don't want her to get wildly defensive and then send you text after text about how she doesn't care and that she could take a joke.
But you don't know if other people will be able to take the same joke, so don't make fun of her.
She doesn't care.

She doesn't.
Care.

Man i really like this s8 plus fingerprint reader muchhhh better than i thought i would. I dont understand the slick talk. If u have larger hands its legit perfect jus straighten my index finger n walaah

Phone is def nice but now i have 3 phones again.... thing its time to retire the Pixel XL... for now

Lets see if i keep his s8+ in rotation or go back to the Pixel for my android fix. Everything else jus feels dated though after using the 8+. Phone is a sex icon
I just caught on to this one too! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] You mean voila *****? :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom