Popular people back in school.....Where are they now?

Damn, I graduated HS 11 years ago...

I know 2 of the popular kids I went to school with are working at target and big 5.
so much for those hoop dreams they were always talking about.

any stories of someone just constantly winning thru life?

popular in high school, popular in college, started making paper after school, and commenced to smashing even.more.dimes...

nobody talks about those.

#pow #pow

Pretty much everyone in my class of o6 either has kids, dropped out of college or lives back at home with their fam or went to the military. A few of them did make something
of themselves but they "came out the closet". I think 3 or 4 people got married.

i went to a specialized high school and 6 years later i think majority are still "in school" aka broke and probably changed majors multiple times.

So pretty much everyone that was popular in everyone's school has failed in life, while you have made something of yourself. The hate is strong in the thread
laugh.gif

son.jpg

Strung out on pills. it's like an extremely minuscule dosage of fame coupled with it's misfortunes.

roll.gif
Nothin' wrong with a self-esteem boost.

Well most of the popular kids from H.S. got families, kids, runnin' the streets, livin' on the glory days etc.

RyGuy45 had me dyin' when he said that a popular dude that used to pick on him worked at a izza joint and RyGuy45 was talkin' to him and the convo ended when the dude's boss yelled at him and told him to get RG45's pizzas.
roll.gif

some got kids and alot got fatter/gained weight

I would [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NOT[/color] want to have a kid at 22. 20's is supposed to be the years you enjoy and go out have fun. Not staying in and taking care of a kid.

My coworkers who graduated about the same year as me talkin about I'm lucky because I don't really got any bills to pay compared to them... well they got 1 or 2 kids. Don't blame me that I don't gotta spend my paycheck on kids that I gotta feed and buy clothes for lol

i just graduated from HS but IDC too much about what anyone does with their life after. I'm worried about myself and what I got to do to be doing it.

I went to high school in a middle upper class suburban area, average salary was round there is like 60k, mostly white kids (myself included) I don't mean to sound like a jerk but i feel like you guys must have grown up in what people would stereotypical think of as ghetto, cause i think of middle class white kids, and I just assume that they do alright. Anyways for me it's kind of hard to tell i graduated 7 years ago so most kids are only like 2 or 3 years out of college and have beginner jobs making probably lower-normal middle class salaries, there are a few success stories of guys making it big, and of course (being a small town) people know the failures, and whenever I'm back in town I get to hear the details. As for the popular kids (i'd consider myself one of them, or borderline) seeing as no one from my class is even 30 yet most look good, some got a bit fatter, most are looking alright, some hot girls stayed hot some aren't looking so great but whatever not many have kids and the ones that do I think only one was unplanned and is now a single mother, so for the most part i'd say the popular kids, and all the kids from my school in fact are doing alright

Originally Posted by djuzi05

So pretty much everyone that was popular in everyone's school has failed in life, while you have made something of yourself. The hate is strong in the thread
laugh.gif

son.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

not everybody....but I think the people that have posted in this thread are ones that can relate to the question.

I'm sure the folks that know alot of people that did great even after high school just never entered this thread.

Class of 2009

Most of the popular people from my high school are either in college or the military. The pregnant girls from high school have even more kids, the drug users are now full-blown addicts, the D-1 athletes are now JC athletes, and the smart people are doing their thing at Ivy league schools. Very few people from my high school made a drastic improvement in their lives, but alot have really fallen off
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by djuzi05

laugh.gif

son.jpg

But they're not wrong...

Originally Posted by ricky409

any stories of someone just constantly winning thru life?

popular in high school, popular in college, started making paper after school, and commenced to smashing even.more.dimes...

nobody talks about those.

#pow #pow
Exactly....I'm pretty sure college athletes were popular throughout their lives and still going strong through school.

Some of you guys are blatantly jelly

Not much has changed but then again I only graduated last year... Many of them are still a holes and still think they're in HS. Also I noticed many of them dropped out from a typical 4 year college to our local community college

Don't know. I'd feel like a loser if I was keeping up with their lives instead of living my own.

I almost want to say its a life fact that the bad chicks in hs end up busted and the quiet ones ended up bad as hell. I'm cool with everyone, doesn't matter.

All the fine $@*$%%* have atleast 2 seeds,
30t6p3b.gif
I don't live in my hometown so anytime I go back its
eek.gif

Clubbing every night and popping E got alot of these chick's looking ruff, but they're a few who maintained their looks and alot of the average looking chick's are bad as +#$# now

Bagging my groceries asking me for my number because they wana be friends now. All the ex-popular chicks wana holler at me now. I smash em, treat em like dogs and keep it moving. 

class of '05.. no one from my crew has kids yet..
but a lot of chicks right now single, dealing with anywhere from 4-8 year old kid
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom