Posite This, Posite That.....

The quality on all the new Flights and Foams is turribleeeee.
The OG Foams and first retros circa 2002 were solid. The Foam didn't rip or tear like this new crap. I refuse to support that.
What was the original story or tall tale back in the day......the Original Penny Foam mold was destroyed or something like that?

The hell y'all doin that's causing your foams to rip?

I've never had that problem with any of my foams, no matter the year.

I think most dig to deep on this "quality" issue.

What Nike really needs to retro are the Flightposite IIIs. We've gotten both the Is and IIs, so now the IIIs need to return.

I'd cop this colorway on the RD if Nike brings it back:

View media item 174118

I had the black on black pair.....i rocked them ***** until my socks started showing i loved em so much....back then i only had a few pair of sneakers all i could afford i wore them so much i had to cut the reflector on em.

Man nike needs to bring them back!

This thread is gonna get out of hand. I still have my charcoal FP1's and Blk/Blue FP3's in great shape so I'm good. Might break em out soon.

The quality on all the new Flights and Foams is turribleeeee.

The OG Foams and first retros circa 2002 were solid. The Foam didn't rip or tear like this new crap. I refuse to support that.

What was the original story or tall tale back in the day......the Original Penny Foam mold was destroyed or something like that?

Who rips foams? Seriously, you don't need more than one pair of foams at a time because they are so solid. I guess the material is way different. I have blue pros that look better than the latest pairs :smh:

All my old Foams are stilling holding up beautifully. The newer releases sometimes have a huge crease on the inner part of the shoe

I really hope they retro the FP3s. With decent color selection I think they will do decent. Maybe

I want Flightposite III's to drop, but at the same time I don't want to see Flightposites in general get raped like Foamposites did.

What Nike really needs to retro are the Flightposite IIIs. We've gotten both the Is and IIs, so now the IIIs need to return.
I'd cop this colorway on the RD if Nike brings it back:
View media item 174118

My forefeet hurt when I see these..Wore my pair about 10 times when I first got them and never took them back out the box. I would like the white/navy FP 1s

I want Flightposite III's to drop, but at the same time I don't want to see Flightposites in general get raped like Foamposites did.

The flightposite line doesn't sell well enough to get raped like foams do

They honestly have destroyed quite a few classics... Adding 'posites, and air max.. I remember growing up,, not all shoes had the half length bubble,, very few, spectacular shoes,,, and now they've taken timeless classics, and added that hideous full length bubble to it.. smh
mad.gif

I remember the FP III at marshalls for 49.99 back in the day. But I swear I'm remembering more of a copper gold color

My forefeet hurt when I see these..Wore my pair about 10 times when I first got them and never took them back out the box. I would like the white/navy FP 1s
I had the same problem. If that forefoot strap would've had a button too, maybe it would've been better. I'd like another pair, but I'd definitely go .5/1 size up next time around.

I hate that 360 air garbage.

Flightposite 1 will always be my favorite sneaker of all time.

NIKE I NEED THOSE FP3's ASAP Though.

^ Lol, have you been in the CF Flightposite thread yet?  They're a mess. 
mean.gif

I don't even consider those monstrosities they're releasing the Carbon FP1's :smh:

Whoever is in charge of that release should seriously be fired.

I remember the FP III at marshalls for 49.99 back in the day. But I swear I'm remembering more of a copper gold color

You are correct. These were at Marshall's and probably 3rd in line of the Battleground collection behind the Navy blue and Platinum colorways. I had these, loved em a lot, but they "mysteriously" disappeared after I got married.
View media item 713205

Back
Top Bottom