possible ebay/paypal scam... need help!

Back out not worth risking it
yup. I told him I can only do one invoice for them. If he can't pay for it that's all she wrote. I'll try and send him one invoice and if not I'll do what you said and back out.

Just a simple word of advice, if something other than normal, invoice,'payment, send, done, comes up just back out. Business as usual is already risky enough as a seller

Just a simple word of advice, if something other than normal, invoice,'payment, send, done, comes up just back out. Business as usual is already risky enough as a seller
yup, I'm not doing anything funny, just asking on here just in case. If guy is willing to pay regularly ok, otherwise ain't worth the risk.

not trying to discredit your story but did you send two invoices for that one pair?

@Misha i thought of another possibility. If he really needs to pay separate would it be ok if I do the 500 for the shoes and then the remainder of the balance for a pair of socks or tshirt, or should I back out of that idea completely?

Nah it was just 1 invoice

I JUST GOT SCAMMED BY THIS GUY TOO!! I ACCEPTED RETURN AND ISSUED REFUND INLY TO OPEN MY BOX AND FIBD A HORRIBLY FAKE PAIR!!!! I'm so pissed idk what to do

I JUST GOT SCAMMED BY THIS GUY TOO!! I ACCEPTED RETURN AND ISSUED REFUND INLY TO OPEN MY BOX AND FIBD A HORRIBLY FAKE PAIR!!!! I'm so pissed idk what to do

2 months later and just read this what buyer was it ? file a police report and go to ic3.gov

If it's not some super hypebeast item I disagree. Goat be nitpicking and stealing money from people claiming something is wrong with what you sent them when there ain't no problem with it. Stockx hasn't gave me issues so far and I sent them a couple of jeezys

I will never sell a high dollar item on eBay again. It isn't worth the risk.

Back
Top Bottom