Possible free $6

Mars Summer Movie Moments is having a promotion. 

http://www.marsmoviemoments.com/rules.html

Text MOVIE to 78787.

They will then ask you for your birthday, reply back with your birthday (mmddyyyy) and then for your email. If you win then they will text you a link that you can click to redeem your $6 or you can use the website they send and input the code there.

When you reach the website put in the same birthday and email address.

If you win the first thing you do is click "$6 Use at a Movie Streaming Service" then click "Redeem Later" and they'll email you a code in a pdf file.

Enter the 16 digits as a credit card on your amazon account, set the exp date to 8/14 and you can use the $6 on the card.

I've won twice and redeemed the $6 for Amazon gift cards. Good luck NT 
nthat.gif

EDIT: You can play once a day and the codes expire on 8/31!

Last edited:
Not really, takes about a minute to text and another 3 mins to get the code and add it to your account 
laugh.gif

Good looks OP, just won on my first try :lol:

Midas whale do it daily and stack as many of these as I can to buy random little **** from Amazon.

I mean realistic ly it's not alot of work... but I'm lazy, I'd be better of on someone's corner for $6.
But thanks for the info anyways

so you can get more than $6? i dont use amazon much but if you could keep adding it to the same account id like to do it and buy something

:nerd:

so you can get more than $6? i dont use amazon much but if you could keep adding it to the same account id like to do it and buy something

:nerd:

You can play once per day per phone number. So try again tomorrow Zyzz.

For those saying it's too much to do for $6, there is literally 3 steps...

1. Text the word "MOVIE" to the # 78787
2. Date of birth
3. Email

Takes less than 30 total seconds.

Back
Top Bottom