POSSIBLE GS FOAMPOSITES IN 2014??????

Nike Air Foamposite One in GS Sizes for 2014?
December 24th, 2013 by Brendan Dunne | 13 comments

It looks like small-footed Foam fans might finally have their dreams come true. Shown is that upcoming silver/lime pair of Foamposites in a GS size, which is pretty much unprecedented aside from the rare size 6 pairs that were produced in the past. We’re sure that a good number of kids and women have been wanting to take part in the Foamposite craze, so this news comes as positive to those this affects most. As you can see the shoes feature a carbon fiber that doesn’t look quite like the standard, along with the odd choice of a Nike Air Foamposite Pro style outsole. See more after the click and then bid on this small-size Nike Air Foamposite One from ajaddiction on eBay.
http://cdn.sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/nike-air-foamposite-one-gs-sizes-570x425.jpg
[IMG]http://cdn.sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/nike-air-foamposite-one-gs-sizes-05-570x427.jpg
nike-air-foamposite-one-gs-sizes-02-570x427.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-one-gs-sizes-04-570x427.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-one-gs-sizes-03-570x682.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-one-gs-sizes-01-570x427.jpg

Wow... Those look horrible!

I wonder if they actually put at least some Foamposite in the GS Sizes of the Foamposite.

Wow... Those look horrible!

I wonder if they actually put at least some Foamposite in the GS Sizes of the Foamposite.
foamposite material???
i always thought foamposite material was just hard plastic :lol:

Last edited:
Imma go on a limb and say these are fake. The shown size is a 6.5 which has been produced by Nike for almost every foam since 07. This pair shouldn't look as tragic as shown in pics.

They actually make a size 6 in Foamposites already and they have the same quality as men's..

lol

Those are horrible fakes. Look at the shape of the heel and the "carbon fiber" shank...not to mention the Foam Pro sole.

Last edited:
Foamposite Ones with the sole of a Foamposite Pro? Seems fake to me, unless this is a normal thing that I'm unaware of...

I reopened the thread because people are trying to say these are real.

if they are, its a shame.

I reopened the thread because people are trying to say these are real.

if they are, its a shame.

No way they're real man--even if the carbon fiber is different for these alleged GS pairs, the Pro sole on a pair of Ones along with the horrible shape of the heel is enough to show these see fake.

Edit: Authentic pair on left, fakes on right:

View media item 747423

Last edited:
I know.... but I got backlash so ill just play the wait and see.

we did get confirmation that GS sizes are dropping tho.

Foamposite Ones with the sole of a Foamposite Pro? Seems fake to me, unless this is a normal thing that I'm unaware of...
Doesn't nike do stuff like this all the time with GS sizes tho? Seems like a classic nike move to me.  Not saying these are real or fake.

lol

Those are horrible fakes. Look at the shape of the heel and the "carbon fiber" shank...not to mention the Foam Pro sole.
It's a plausible difference between the GS and Men's sizes. 

they're horrible though, I feel like a size 6M was doing the job, all of the girls that wanted them bad enough went and found them and they fit from size 5Y up, I feel like that covered most women. there's no need for these monstrosities.

Maybe for like baby shoes...but for normal sizes that they've already made before with full tech? nah.

I know.... but I got backlash so ill just play the wait and see.

we did get confirmation that GS sizes are dropping tho.
i know it's kind confusing based on the pictures but i saw the pics from someone who got direct connection with nike factory here in china and those GS foams looks like that, there is GS foams for spider-man CW also and they used TPU on the bottom not the real CF kinda same treatment with GS air jordan.

Back
Top Bottom