Possible incident between Albert "The Head Bussa" Haynesworth and Pacman.

[table][tr][td]
Titans coach checking into incident between suspended Pacman and defensive tackle Haynesworth
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]November 20, 2007
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- Tennessee coach Jeff Fisher said Tuesday he's gathering facts about a weekend incident between suspended cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones and defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth.

"It doesn't appear to me to be anything of substance," Fisher said. "I'm not going to dwell on it. If I get more information, I'll deal with it in-house."
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [size=-2]ADVERTISEMENT[/size]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table] [/td] [/tr][/table]
b
[/td] [/tr][/table]Metro Nashville Police Department public relations assistant Amy Raines said officers were not involved in investigating any incident between Jones and Haynesworth over the weekend.
Jones has been suspended for the season for violating the league's personal conduct policy, and commissioner Roger Goodell turned down his appeal for leniency earlier this month.

The cornerback agreed to a plea deal last week that will get him probation in a Las Vegas strip club triple shooting in return for his testimony. The deal turned two felony counts of coercion into a gross misdemeanor for conspiracy to commit disorderly conduct.

Jones' attorney, Manny Arora, did not immediately return a telephone message left by The Associated Press. Haynesworth's agent also did not respond to e-mail messages.

Haynesworth has missed two games with a sore right hamstring. The NFL suspended him for five games last season for stomping on the head of Dallas center Andre Gurode. Haynesworth has been the Titans' most dominant lineman this season with a career-high five sacks.

On the day Jones met with Goodell in New York asking for his suspension to be shortened, Haynesworth talked about how the cornerback wouldn't return and play immediately.

"Everybody on the field has earned their way. Nothing is given. We've proved ourselves. I don't think he would be on the field right away, and if he earned his way back on the field, then you'd see him play," Haynesworth said.

Cream AND sugar? Added FOR me? Wow...that really is amazing...2 think they would go that extra mile in the name of customer service...wait...eww...who the helldrinks McD's coffee
smh.gif

BACK ON SUBJECT:
I've been one of Pacman's loudest defenders...but every new thing that comes out, it gets harder and harder 2 do...and if this is true then
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
...homeboi had/has talent and he just wants 2 eff it up 4 hisself. Damn shame... (side note: I'm not fightin Haynesworth without a helmet...)

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Cream AND sugar? Added FOR me? Wow...that really is amazing...2 think they would go that extra mile in the name of customer service...wait...eww...who the hell drinks McD's coffee
smh.gif

BACK ON SUBJECT:
I've been one of Pacman's loudest defenders...but every new thing that comes out, it gets harder and harder 2 do...and if this is true then
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
...homeboi had/has talent and he just wants 2 eff it up 4 hisself. Damn shame... (side note: I'm not fightin Haynesworth without a helmet...)
500 million cups through the drivethru each year
eek.gif

^Seriously? Wow...that isht is disgusting...tastes like hot bathwater with cream and sugar. Americans will consume anything as long as its convienient...

(I'm so mad KLJ got thread-jacked by an AD...
laugh.gif
)

I thought KLJ added the Cream and Sugar pic in there on purpose
laugh.gif

Made me read the whole article and @%++

On some real talk, I feel like Albert started this. Like he saw Pacman and he wanted to let him know how he was feeling.

Then again, Pac is a wild boy.

I heard Albert went after him first, but then again, this is some enquirer type stuff. I know Pacman is supposed to be an angel nowadays, but you guys shouldrealize that Albert has gotten into fights with SEVERAL teammates before. To me this is not a story, happens all the time between players.

when Pacman first joined the Titans, was it Haynesworth who said something like "I ain't calling no grown man 'Pacman.' Since he doesn'twant to come out here (referring to his holdout), maybe I'll call him 'Mrs. Pacman."???

Back
Top Bottom