possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: @ so many people obsessed with Royal 1's these days.

I remember you couldn't give them away when they dropped in '01...

This

I honestly don't understand the hype about 1's period really. They used to just sit back in the days...lol

i like em because they are the nicest and most casual Jordan to wear with jeans and look good with anything if worn right. Plus even with the horrible JB quality, they will last you 15+ years with wear unless you drag your feet.

How many of y'all actually really like the Royals and don't just want to resell. I personally think they're ugly but $500 will make anything look better

what happened in here ? 
laugh.gif

How many of y'all actually really like the Royals and don't just want to resell. I personally think they're ugly but $500 will make anything look better
I wouldn't resell them. I'd wear them to the ground. I want a pair of ones and I already have enough black and red sneakers. I'd be happy with a pair of CDP 1s to wear to the ground. I remember on Ebay they were $80.

Riding ur jock?! Dude r u on the early 90s with all that 90s lingo?! Go supplement ur income from the fake factory. Lol

i just need the fear 5s. i have everything else. Im pretty sure nike will tweet the rescheduled date. this thread is getting a little ridiculous..

unlike majority of people in this thread and in the sneakerworld

i dont buy shoes unless i want em for myself or my collection.

i dont care what the resell is nor do i buy shoes NOT in my size to trade or sell to get my actual size.

royals arent ugly but hey its all about what you like. i love bred 1's and they are way better than royals but those are the pair i need. i got 3 pair of 2013 breds and id love to get more if possible at a good price but i havent even tried to look because i doubt ill find a pair in the low 300's

lol you do know that all the shoes come from the same factory right? There is no "Nike factory" or "fake factory." What a clown, go play in traffic.
Fake factory I said u know all about that one. Hey y don't u tell us ur eBay name so nobody on nt buys fakes off u?
Selling fake shoes to make money real hustle right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom