possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice cold waaaaater heeeeere! 1 dolla! paypal gift only...(I should be rich by page 200!) 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Why do you guys care about sneakers so much. Nike restock isn't the end of the world. If you want a shoe that bad go to eBay. If you need money just get a job lol.

they've stopped replying... could be preparing for a massive surge of new orders? 
I'm just as excited/anxious as the next dude, but some of these speculations/conspiracy theories are over the top.

It'll come...the more time you put into analyzing every thing they do, you're gonna miss out.  Sit back, be patient, get ready.

Why do you guys care about sneakers so much. Nike restock isn't the end of the world. If you want a shoe that bad go to eBay. If you need money just get a job lol.

im not a millionaire. i aint looking forward to spend $600 on a pair of legit royals :smh:

so this is what happens when u put JB section into 1 thread. A whole lotta nothing. Cya tomorrow again with expectations of 40+ pages.

Why are you worried about how others spend their money or time? It seems to me like you clearly don't care, and are then just wasting your time concerned with what others do. So

View media item 933075

Last edited:
So let me get this straight... yall are e-camping for an "announcement" tweet?
sick.gif

This is not gonna be a surprise restock...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom