possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn this thread turned reckless lol. I'm about to go back to real life if this doesn't happen pretty soon....

I'm so pissed that Nike has everyone by the balls. They are just ignoring the fact that so many people are waiting on them and they dont even seem to care. Its been 4 days, of course the site is fixed and they could release this stuff now if they wanted. Smh nike how bout you remember your slogan and "JUST DO IT" NOW

im sure they are monitoring the traffic as we speak.... IMO they know everyone is still on edge and waiting for the hype to die down some and them BAM... release it with sizes 15-18 :smh:

alright........... this is corny as ****. And I thought camping at a nikestore for a few days was bad....................
indifferent.gif
 **** am I doing.

I'm so pissed that Nike has everyone by the balls. They are just ignoring the fact that so many people are waiting on them and they dont even seem to care. Its been 4 days, of course the site is fixed and they could release this stuff now if they wanted. Smh nike how bout you remember your slogan and "JUST DO IT" NOW
for real or at least say if its scheduled or random release

im just sayin bro leave it be.... no ones talking bout buying selling or grey market fakes or arguing so nothing really needs to be done.......... its all friendly convo while all of us wait on nike sadly..... there is no new info but you know dang well everyone is locked to this thread.... its sorta like camping for shoes... no one stands in the line and just doesnt talk

Nike dont give a fu*k about us bruh. Smh sh*t is sad 

Honestly I'm done with this thread I'll be back on around 6 to wait out the next set of nike tweets, I don't think this restock or the re-release of the past Saturday releases are coming anytime soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom