possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad NDC crashed now on the Feezy's, gives them time to fix for the restock (if they don't crash again then)

Nike is going to be just as bad as SH once the restock ges live.  Tried to add the XI's and it hit me with the "1 pair per person" rule.  Thing is, I don't have anything in my cart
mean.gif

Nike is going to be just as bad as SH once the restock ges live.  Tried to add the XI's and it hit me with the "1 pair per person" rule.  Thing is, I don't have anything in my cart
mean.gif
it was so bad, i couldn't even get a proper checkout page for my pickup...it was filled with ????? but i still got the email...
tired.gif

So is the restock goin to be TLO or not? Or can somebody just redirect me to a post that says so?

Nothing will ever compare to the Cement 4 release my man. The internet literally broke that night. Had to restart the site and everything
my tiff(high) experience was pretty ridiculous as well...kept trying and restarting the site and an hour later got a pair.

Thats the most repeated restock release Of the JB line. If you didnt cop on the first 5 times they released you dont deserve em lol.
I want a pair too :lol: I tried the first time got hit with fnl bs, did not try any of the other times I was like there is 1 million made resell prices should remain in the late $200s early $300s for a ds pair I was wrong resellers can sit on them because I know I and the other guy are in the miniority .

LMAO. Logged into my account on NDC and my cart items got wiped out. awesome.

frustrating experience today.

holy cow. should i have logged in before all this ****? didnt think i had to worry about it. this is insane.

They're all sucking a** this morning. Can't checkout on NDC and I'm in line for the Yeezy Foams and I'm afraid by the time it gets to me they'll be long gone..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom