possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.

this was just a test to see if preplanned restocks could work.

i guess not, you got dudes searching their servers..

come on now guys, just keep that ish top yourself.

that was the same nonsense that got that prelude pack rescheduled. 

dudes just want props, you aint V for vendetta damn clown.

Last edited:

Pathetic a billion dollar company can't handle the traffic. And all we want to do is give them our money  
roll.gif
Somewhere this conversation happened:

IT: It will cost $XXX,XXX to add more servers 

Boss: The alternative?

IT: We do nothing. People will keep trying to checkout all morning. Shoes will still sellout.

Boss: 
devil.gif

that tweet has nothing to do with the releases that already happened...
you sure about that "vndskid"? it says: due to a technical difficulty, this morning's launches are being rescheduled to a later date. hence why he posted the gif since he probably could no longer buy that size 11 he had in his cart. don't you have some vnds Oregon foams to sell on ebay?

So I basically been up since 6:30 for no reason this WHOLE day. I thought Nike would right the wrongs of FNL and Solehell...Nope.

You do it to yourselves! You let nike do whatever they want because you want the "hottest" new sneakers every week. Nike does not respect you! They know they can do whatever they want because you morons will still keep coming back with stacks of your hard earn cash in your hands. I'm calling for a boycott or protest. Why should they make it this hard to spend your own money? What kind of business practice is that? Because as consumers we don't respect ourselves. The only way things will get better if we show them through the power of our wallets and not fall for this crap anymore! Come on guys!!! Let's fight for our respect as consumers to demand for better treatment and to make nike give up this limited and hype trash and give us the Gotdamn sneakers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom