possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
y'all made this false alarm bearable! 
roll.gif

hey at least I got the fear 5s right. should've checked over to correct the errors but was too rushed to post lol. appreciate the humor though

+1
for turning my sadderday morning around

Last edited:
He's the type of dude to go to McDonald's, get a Big Mac for $4.79 and pay with a $5 bill and wink at the cashier and say "Keep the change 
glasses.gif
"

I really wish these dropped because no one knew the Royals were restocking because the other 1 og were.???? . I had a gut feeling it would be Royals. It gave us normal people a chance, but now with the leak of what's releasing I highly doubt there's a chance for these bad boys.

I really wish these dropped because no one knew the Royals were restocking because the other 1 og were.???? . I had a gut feeling it would be Royals. It gave us normal people a chance, but now with the leak of what's releasing I highly doubt there's a chance for these bad boys.
Got the page monitors going nutss

do you wanna make a bet that not a single shoe was released or even able to add to cart?

$50 paypal right now. PM me when you wanna pay.

search where ever you want, not a single person copped because they were never up for sale
Bro lighten up.
These sites have been crashing for the past couple of years now.
Have fun with the moment and let Nike continue to abuse us every weekend.

Damn, look at all these 2013 2014 accounts in this thread :smh: Kids are losing their minds over these shoes they never even saw Mike in :D

that restock did NOT give normal people a chance :lol:

unless you always got through with very limited and very hyped up releases ill say the chances of you getting any shoe were very very low, and pretty much impossible on royals.

its the truth. and no i didnt have a chance at them either if they dropped

88's, Fear 5, Bel-Air 5 and Infrared 23 6's is all I cared for and I KNOW I would've struck out on every single last one of those.... :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom