possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
homie-d-clown-o.gif

:lol: this skit

then how come im the only one posting it the last 3 weeks? :lol:

ive used NDC for years and never once did this exact issue happen 3 different times in 3 weeks. all on saturday releases

That actually happened to me awhile ago. I couldn't add anything to my cart and just kept getting errors whenever I tried to do anything. I talked to Nike customer service and they weren't sure what was wrong either. Eventually I just had to make a new account because troubleshooting more wasn't really worth my time.

Although I did check on that account recently and everything is working now, so I'm not sure when or how, but it did eventually get fixed.

ETA

I'm actually pretty sure the whole posting fake links thing IS a bannable offense.

Last edited:
Well at least the toro iv's from the fnl restock looked like they began the shipping earlier. 8)

Last edited:
I don't know why and you and the other guy are complaining about bots, it's just how it is you either play to win or play to lose:lol:
Yea, i know people are gonna have bots no matter what. It just makes me feel a lil better complaining about it.lol

My Champs had a restock today got the fire red 5's.

NDC canceled i see. I wonder if they'll pull a "Yeezy 2" and do it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom