possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, go out and enjoy Easter.

They'll give us sufficient notice before the drop. It was tweeted they will give us an actual notification before the restock happens.

It won't fall out of the sky... Well it sure better not.
A. Stop with the Easter stuff. The religion stuff is a very slippery slope.

B. You literally don't know any of that to be true at all.

Guys, go out and enjoy Easter.

They'll give us sufficient notice before the drop. It was tweeted they will give us an actual notification before the restock happens.

It won't fall out of the sky... Well it sure better not.
its hilarious to listen as that confident line of logic turns around on itself and perfectly describes the most likely scenario....we all know the restock will be random now, maybe the restock of the lows and foams will have details. but if they announce the restock the servers will just crashing again and again

Nike is the cause of divorce rate and lost of dignity 
roll.gif

At least im not losing sleep and afraid  to live my life because of a restock
lmao why you mad? i wasnt really taking a shot at you...

who is losing sleep? oh because i said I couldnt sleep earlier? thanks for doing research on me but nice try

Your post count and join date makes me chuckle
lol ive been on here for years just happened to get a new account last year after my email got hacked, not that i care even explaining myself to you, i get plenty of reps for the very few times i decide to post. Regardless i wasnt even talking **** on you i was literally laughing at the statement you made about us all need to get a life, when you are infact here, right now, ON A SNEAKER FORUM TALKING **** TO PEOPLE YOU HAVE NEVER MEET ON EASTER lmao

I'll be salty if I miss but Jesus sitting on your computer all day is not worth it. Figure this: if they restock Monday at 6 pm and your sitting on computer all today and tommorow, roughly 20 hours, you could be working a job at 8 an hour and be getting 160$. That's more than anyone will be making if they are just sitting here to resell. Just go out, but have nikestore notifications on. Confident they will announce prior to release.

MY LIST 2 GO AFTER.

Infra23 "Toros"

Bel-Air Vs

Fear Vs

Bred 1s

Royal 1s

Gamma XIs

NA '88s

Fear 3s

Fear IVs

Bred XIIIs

Squad XIIIs

lol ive been on here for years just happened to get a new account last year after my email got hacked, not that i care even explaining myself to you, i get plenty of reps for the very few times i decide to post. Regardless i wasnt even talking **** on you i was literally laughing at the statement you made about us all need to get a life, when you are infact here, right now, ON A SNEAKER FORUM TALKING **** TO PEOPLE YOU HAVE NEVER MEET ON EASTER lmao
I've been trolling Niketalk for about a year now and finally decided to make an account to chime in on this. Why do you guys get so crazy about posts and rep? It's just a damn forum, what's with all this e-cred "you ain't on my level" crap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom