Possible Restock This Coming Weekend?

Glad I didn't go there then.

I'm at Christiana mall DE.

They only got the legend blue xi. Mens sizes at Footaction. Gs at hoh.

Shoes like the recent 13s may be stocked at stores this weekend coming up

Go to King of Prussia mall the HoH has the Jordan XIII "Breds", Jordan XI "Legend Blue", and Jordan VI "Infrareds".

Thanks but that's too far of a hike for me.

MD restock? 
nerd.gif

Just cooped from Pg plaza real smooth...walked in walked out legends in hand... Cats copped 3 pairs just cause it's that sweet

so galleria and memorial city had restocks...no one was at memorial city....xis, xiiis, vis, xivs all on display...

none of the stores around me say they have them.... but around here... all the same people win raffles so yeah. 

For those in NY, if you're going to HOH on 34th don't forget there is a regular FL across the street.  They got the restock as well - pretty much the same stuff and less people.

so galleria and memorial city had restocks...no one was at memorial city....xis, xiiis, vis, xivs all on display...
Grabbed them 11s and Infared 6s..The pretty chick at the counter said they didn't know nothingoing about the restock till this morning that's why they didn't tell people

Glad to hear you guys are picking up.  Nothing too exciting for me as I have the shoes that seem to be part of the restock but congrats to those on the come up

Restock all over michigan as well, pair are selling very very slowly because of the snow storm today....I'm tempted to grab a 2nd pair but I know I don't need it [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I haven't purchased a pair of Jordans in store in probably 6-7 years. With that said I walked into the HOH at MSG just now and all I have to say is damn.

What happened? :smh:

There were two dudes with about 30 boxes standing outside :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Is this the norm now? :smh::smh:

:smh:

Last edited:
I haven't purchased a pair of Jordans in store in probably 6-7 years. With that said I walked into the HOH at MSG just now and all I have to say is damn.

What happened?
mean.gif

There were two dudes with about 30 boxes standing outside
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Is this the norm now?
mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif
When you read all the hate about resellers, now you get what everyone means lol

Might be an out of state question but I was in NY last week and the thought that comes to mind is how the hell are they going to take 30 shoeboxes home? Taxi? Driving in the city is ridiculous

There's a line here at HoH Southcenter. Store opens in about 15 minutes, not sure if there's a restock here.

Edit: Legend Blue XI, Infrared VI and Grey Toes XIII restock here.

Last edited:

What happened? :smh:

There were two dudes with about 30 boxes standing outside :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Is this the norm now? :smh: :smh:

:smh:
When you read all the hate about resellers, now you get what everyone means lol

Not really. It should be hate for
A. Bulk buyers
B. Employees that allow that to happen

Nothing is wrong with grabbing an extra pair or so. Cleaning out stock is another story.

Dude wouldn't have had an issue if the stock wasn't cleaned out.

Back
Top Bottom