Possible White/Black OG 2's?? Question

So my cousin just gave me these Jordan II's and i wanted to see if they were OG's the sole is yellowing but not cracked they look authentic but on thebottom of the sole should it say Jordan or Nike let me know thanks.

Figured they are the Retro's from 04

pimp.gif

definitely not the originals but one of the best retros IMO. those and the black and chromes are they only ones I have and the only ones I wanted. as far asthe yellowed soles I would go buy a few mr clean magic erasers and go to work on the whole shoe. they will come out lookin brand new.

I can assure you that they are very fake retros. Reason? The tag on the inside of the tongue that says "23" on the inside was Black with whitenumbers and red trim. And the inside tag on your shoes is very very sloppy a crooked looking. Not to mention the tongue stitching looks horribly done. Theylook almost like stickers. It's also clear that they arent og either, the og's never had a red outline around the textured leather leading from theback to the front of your shoe. The og's almost had no red besides the heal and sole. Sorry, but you can always regift them to your cousin for christmas...

Originally Posted by TeePeso

I can assure you that they are very fake retros. Reason? The tag on the inside of the tongue that says "23" on the inside was Black with white numbers and red trim. And the inside tag on your shoes is very very sloppy a crooked looking. Not to mention the tongue stitching looks horribly done. They look almost like stickers. It's also clear that they arent og either, the og's never had a red outline around the textured leather leading from the back to the front of your shoe. The og's almost had no red besides the heal and sole. Sorry, but you can always regift them to your cousin for christmas...
Thanks i knew it was too good to be true

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom