Possible XX3 Limited wht/caro/grey (PICS) and more.....

not bad at all. something for me to consider next year
smile.gif

They're definately growin on me...would love to cop em but have no idea where they're gonna be released...any ideas anyone???

Originally Posted by DTRT

Originally Posted by ebe2023

Originally Posted by DTRT

How can people honestly knock the Spiz'ike and Dubs yet jump for joy for this trash?
Originally Posted by richkid23

You got a point there
laugh.gif
because in those two shoes you just get ripped parts from other classics. at least this is something new and just like most sigs, its a hate it or love it shoe.
So because the Spiz'ikes and Dub's are amalgams of former shoes it makes them less appealing regardless of the visual appeal of the shoe? I don't quite understand. Both the Spiz'ike and the Dub were a much more creative shoe that had the Jordan like feel. When you slipped them on, the awkward yet appealing visual of the shoe remains Jordan like. These on the other hand look like Dwayne Wade's and the Answer 8's, and I'm talking about every color way. The 23's are strait trash. If it didn't have a Jumpman logo on it nobody would touch it.
just my opinion im not saying i am right or wrong. i just think the details in them are different in ways that make the shoe more appealing than aDub-Zero or Spiz'ike.

i'm loving the black/red and white/black & red pairs. the other two don't appeal to me as much.
i like how each color-way has different stitching. in my opinion, it adds a different flavor to each shoe.
february 16-23 will be a happy week for me
happy.gif

the White/Reds are the best only b/c that ugly pattern on the upper isn't done in contrast stitching. had they done that with the blk/reds I might actuallycop a pair. but as of now... no XX3's for me thanks.

All you hall monitor losers hollerin about fakes need to get off dude's back. He acknowledged in the first post that they aren't necessarily the realthing, but very closely resemble the actual colorways being released. Dude is just trying to help us out with some accurate info, and all yall wanna do is banhim... GET A LIFE!

Back
Top Bottom