Possibly at your local DTLR...

408151e1b3f1487a437c04edb3b25a73f06bdc1.bmp

can somebody pick these up for me in a size 13 or 14. I need these *$+%% badly

good looks kev.
these are actually at DTLR white marsh as of today for the same price.
size 9.5 on display. i know nothing about the size run

"rocman23,"

Call me if no one up top can assist you. And you know I can knock summin' off that listed price.

"bigj505,"

This is what I do JO! LOLOLOL! One store had 5 sales last night after 7pm... Hmmmmmmmm! LOL!

Can't decide if I want them or not? I don't wear my reds that much but I feel like I should... Maybe another price drop?

Joints went back up to $90 yesterday.

Foolish company, I swear.

Just wait it out another couple weeks. They sitting.

They ain't move at $79.99, so putting them back up to $90 will really move them, er?

Man I was just about to go pick them up for my brothers birthday today but now I'm not sure. I would feel like a sucker if I cop now and the price drops like next week

Anyone purchase these yet? I was wondering if they have the 2009 or 2010 production date?? Anyone??

Originally Posted by neukicks

Anyone purchase these yet? I was wondering if they have the 2009 or 2010 production date?? Anyone??

i just bought them today. im not sure which one is the production date but on tag the left side says 12/09/09 and on the right it says 02/26/10.

I kinda wanna pull the trigger on these. Can these be had on an employee discount? (sorry for being misinformed and thanx in advance
embarassed.gif
)

Walked in to DTLR today and saw these, tried em on and fell in love. however, i saw the price tag, i changed my mind
sick.gif

Hopefully theyll lower it soon.

ordered these from shoe trends a week ago and got them today in the mail, i need a pair of red am 1's the maxims i got just ain't cutting it for me anymore

Back
Top Bottom