Possibly the greatest steal EVER! lol

My friends brother sold him the silver foams pros for 30 dollars because he needed the money fast.

But did you have to give him the $150 plus the sneakers or just the sneakers?

Originally Posted by vctry20

my boy found a pair of Jedis for $40 at a consignment store

He thought they were fake but he copped them anyways. A few months later he ran randomly ran into a guy in one of his classes and they started talking about sneakers and this dude starts talking about how he had left some sneakers at his ex's house and she took them to a consignment store.
laugh.gif
that'snot cool.

to the OP though:
draft_lens1513858module8197113photo_TigerWoods_Fist_Pump.jpg1202767632

I say good come up on that trade. You may have been stretching it a bit far with the words "greatest"and "ever" but in the end, just do you doggie.

DUNKMAN LEBRON 2S AT GOODWILL = GREATEST STEAL EVER.....not this

co-sign, ive seen those go for $2,000 on ebay

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

the greatest i seen was White Cement IV's on ebay go for 13.00 because the pics were bad but the kicks were legit.

lmfao i bet the seller was mad as hell.

i would be excited and happy if i could get the xiii's for $37 but calling it the greatest steal ever is little too far

good for you, but I don't think this deserves its own thread. Don't feel special, people are doing trades like that all the time. This is what thesneaker game is now a days, everybody trying to exploit the next man. I do not know why people are trying to be proud of that. In the end all you do is end upmaking enemies, and in the long run it comes back against you.

good deal man.

i don't mean to one up you but i traded a pair of DS XX3s in the same colorway that i found at the nike outlet for a pair of VNDS white/carolina Jordan XIlows with icy soles.

seems like the white/stealth Jordan XX3s have been very good to both of us (bc they got us something better in return lol)

I ordered the 10/13 pack off eastbay, two weeks later never came called they said they were lost or stolen offered full refund two days later door bell ringsand the 10/13s are in the mailmans hands I was thrilled

Back
Top Bottom