Post A Picture...Vol. Mobile Uploads (TNT)

roll.gif
This thread took a hell of a turn. Fed, you know what you gotta give back to the community.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Apples28

Originally Posted by obie21

apples and her lez tenedicies

Obie be quiet you know what i really like
grin.gif

FedExciter well i dont know what they look like but i was just saying and no thank u on the pms
laugh.gif

that pm statement wasnt for u shorty but u can have one too if u like,u know u wanna see lol

I'm good. Hell no.
laugh.gif

Ya'll #%+@#! quick to check properties...probably thirsty to get me caught up in more *%%%.

Be like..."Damn. I think I know that thigh from somewhere.{copies picture} {logs onto Facebook} {pastes picture and post to her inbox}"
smh.gif

if not gonna even do it cuz last time someone posted pics and showed a girl but it was the wrong girl though...
smh.gif

I already mastered the art of using Tinypic for hosting. That doesn't matter anymore either.

NT Investigators...
smh.gif

Females I don't deal with anymore...wouldn't even put them out there either considering that I may run into them one day or they'll find out aboutsome **+% going on in here and lead her friends to associates stay away. Pass.

tired.gif
Damn if my HTC Touch ain't get @*+$%! up because of water damage Iwould have shut this thread down.

u kno what L, I mean P you right. As many L's that you have taken on here...I was a fool to ask you to post pics. I apologize for my antics.

laugh.gif
I know u got some wild ones though on some wilt chamberlain #!%! trey songz in the face lookin boy.

edit: Fed I smell a new team coming out soon...

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

u kno what L, I mean P you right. As many L's that you have taken on here...I was a fool to ask you to post pics. I apologize for my antics.

laugh.gif
I know u got some wild ones though on some wilt chamberlain #!%! trey songz in the face lookin boy.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

word up,bout to have me hit up the myspace and go on a couple missions,bang bros with the iphone type ##%%

Originally Posted by FedExciter

laugh.gif

word up,bout to have me hit up the myspace and go on a couple missions,bang bros with the iphone type ##%%
MAN, I'm on myspace RIGHT NOW bo.

im about to see if i can get one of these lovely young ladies on myspace to put a thong on and write nt across they cheeks

[15:26] %!+@$: What's goodm
[15:27] %!+@$: ?*
[15:27] me: nothin i was waitin on u the other night
[15:27] %!+@$: I said call me ...and u never did i know why tho.shaya told me she seen you in club paradise havin a ball huh
[15:28] me: forget that,did u take my pics?
[15:28] %!+@$: No sorry
[15:29] me: dont be sorry just make it up to me
[15:29] %!+@$: how?
[15:30] me: you know how i love that big !#@ u got right
[15:30] %!+@$: yea daddy
smile.gif

[15:31] me: well take a pic of it but write a n on one cheek and a t on the other
[15:31] %!+@$: nt? what that pose to mean
[15:32] nobody touches...but me
[15:33] %!+@$: lol u stupid daddy but ya gon have to wait till im alone its to many peeps here

Back
Top Bottom