Post athletes who you think bring more than just stats to a team

So, lets see em, show some athletes who bring it on game day, athletes who bring more to a team that just what they do on the field, (NT, plz dont try to turnthis into some "yeah, he brings disaster to a team" nonsense, i seriously think that without these guys, their teams would have either no charisma ornot as much) - yeah, im pretty much talkin bout attitude

- sorry philly but this dude would takin all the flare outta ur locker room if it werent for b-dawk

- yes im aware that bdiddy also brings attitude to the table

- cause u know aint no one on the offense bringin it

- how the eff did i leave out sheed

just about every great wide receiver in the nfl makes their team better by causing defenses to focus more on them. when the defense focuses on them,opportunities are opened up for the other receivers, and the running game as well.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

just about every great wide receiver in the nfl makes their team better by causing defenses to focus more on them. when the defense focuses on them, opportunities are opened up for the other receivers, and the running game as well.

indifferent.gif
specific athletes

Who was the last First Team AA to average 14 and 6???

T1_0323_green_mcisaac.jpg

jeter.jpg

EDIT

I didnt see how you said 'charisma'...

I posted guys who's play goes beyond stats

just about every great wide receiver in the nfl makes their team better by causing defenses to focus more on them. when the defense focuses on them, opportunities are opened up for the other receivers, and the running game as well.

indifferent.gif
specific athletes
capt.5d6d60f9b3c7463db1b87839369a8aaa.super_bowl_football_sb309.jpg

i'm kinda confused, i'm seeing a bunch of guys who are great and thought that this thread would be about guys who only play because of "what theybring to a team" and not their stats.

with that said:

hayes.jpg

champs004.jpg

germany_pre_021406_2.jpg

CAMBY16X20.jpg

Tim%20Duncan.jpg

Defense wins championships... That is more valuable than any stat... Sure Camby and Bell haven't won, but could help any team...

Ronny Turiaf
Udonis Haslem
Anthony Parker
Bruce Bowen
Tay Prince
Shane Battier

I just have alot of respect for the role players.

Back
Top Bottom