***Post awesome Marvel/DC/etc. pics***

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

i just realised how many marvel pics ive saved over the year..before kicks and clothes it was marvel
eyes.gif

any specific requests ?? ill see if i can help
grin.gif

can you find out the artist that designed my t shirt i posted in either page 1 or 2? Id really like a larger pic, thanks.
also pics of Thor would be nice (jack kirby pics are ++)

Some of these pics are classics

Another classic for anyone who grew up in the 16-bit era
1051395123-00.jpg

im having a hard time finding who the artist who did that shirt is...
as far as jack kirby ull have too give a lil while or maybe by tomorow...im at work soo im going off of what i have on my photobucket
smokin.gif

whoever drew this draws every character exactly the same. punisher's face looks identical to wolverine in origins.

Originally Posted by shrk1001

whoever drew this draws every character exactly the same. punisher's face looks identical to wolverine in origins.

+1 dude i am the biggest wolverine fann...and i kant satnd when they draw him soo crappy...and the fact that that u just pointed that out has me
mad.gif

y cant they stick to the old clint eastwood lookin logan -_-

Uatu Creeps me out kind of, Idk why maybe its his huge head( nh). But whos the dude in black between Dr. Strange and Ironman?
1pulxf.jpg

Is that Carnage Cosmic supposed to be Carnage x Silver Surfer or is it just Carnage w/ the power cosmic?

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Uatu Creeps me out kind of, Idk why maybe its his huge head( nh). But whos the dude in black between Dr. Strange and Ironman?
1pulxf.jpg

Is that Carnage Cosmic supposed to be Carnage x Silver Surfer or is it just Carnage w/ the power cosmic?

Thats Blackbolt... leader of the inhumans

Back
Top Bottom