Post Fast Food Chains You Think Are National vol. Jack in the Box

Originally Posted by youngmoney

any of yall know what Culvers is?

its like a dairy queen
Culvers is FIRE!  got them all over my town, along with White Castle..I love the Midwest, but I miss In-N-Out and Filibertos.

its like a dairy queen
Culvers is FIRE!  got them all over my town, along with White Castle..I love the Midwest, but I miss In-N-Out and Filibertos.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I know Jack in the Box isn't national. They're kind of scattered all over (mostly west coast though).

Seattle has (burger-wise): Wendy's, McDonald's, BK, DQ (I think there's a couple)

We get inundated with ads for Sonic and Carl's, Jr. in Seattle, and there aren't any of those within 250 miles. It's a cruel joke for people visiting who like those places.
A Sonic opened in Puyallup like last year. That is the only one I know of anywhere close to Seattle.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I know Jack in the Box isn't national. They're kind of scattered all over (mostly west coast though).

Seattle has (burger-wise): Wendy's, McDonald's, BK, DQ (I think there's a couple)

We get inundated with ads for Sonic and Carl's, Jr. in Seattle, and there aren't any of those within 250 miles. It's a cruel joke for people visiting who like those places.
A Sonic opened in Puyallup like last year. That is the only one I know of anywhere close to Seattle.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

its like a dairy queen

pimp.gif
must be a midwest thing

its like a dairy queen

pimp.gif
must be a midwest thing

Filiberto's, Checkers, Taco Del Mar, Taco Time, Culver's, Hardees?
laugh.gif
Never heard of these places. And yeah, mind=blown that JITB is not a national food chain.

Have you guys ever heard of Panda Express, Del Taco, Arby's, Long John Silver's?

I'm from San Diego, living in Los Angeles if that matters (which it probably does
laugh.gif
)
Edit: Thought of more,

Wendy's, Chik-fil-a, Hooters, Yoshinoya?

laugh.gif
Never heard of these places. And yeah, mind=blown that JITB is not a national food chain.

Have you guys ever heard of Panda Express, Del Taco, Arby's, Long John Silver's?

I'm from San Diego, living in Los Angeles if that matters (which it probably does
laugh.gif
)
Edit: Thought of more,

Wendy's, Chik-fil-a, Hooters, Yoshinoya?

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I wish we had some exclusive spots in Philly, Checkers is as exclusive as we get. I think that's a national chain anyway.
ohwell.gif

we have checkers here to

hmmmm steak n shake? portillos?

white castle is everywhere right?

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I wish we had some exclusive spots in Philly, Checkers is as exclusive as we get. I think that's a national chain anyway.
ohwell.gif

we have checkers here to

hmmmm steak n shake? portillos?

white castle is everywhere right?

Originally Posted by ekon one

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
)
Hardees is Carls Jr., Culvers is a Midwest chain...Your from SD and LA and have never heard of Filibertos? They STARTED in southern Cali fam!  I miss Jacks so bad, I moved back to IL from AZ a few years ago, first place I hit every time I go visit, gimme a sourdough jack and 2 tacos!  
Another fire spot out here in IL is Steak n' Shake...

EDIT - Portillos is fire too, gettin way to skimpy though for the price...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
)
Hardees is Carls Jr., Culvers is a Midwest chain...Your from SD and LA and have never heard of Filibertos? They STARTED in southern Cali fam!  I miss Jacks so bad, I moved back to IL from AZ a few years ago, first place I hit every time I go visit, gimme a sourdough jack and 2 tacos!  

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It's funny....I ALWAYS see commercials for Sonic in the DMV, but the only one I've ever seen was in Florida.

They come to your car on rollerblades... mind = blown

The closest one is in Delaware. Close to two hour drive. There is one near Pittsburgh where I lived but I didn't even bother going.
Originally Posted by trhee

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Carls jr.

It's called Hardees in the Midwest and east coast.
eek.gif
 Did not know that.
Which used to be Roy Rodgers back in the 90s.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It's funny....I ALWAYS see commercials for Sonic in the DMV, but the only one I've ever seen was in Florida.

They come to your car on rollerblades... mind = blown

The closest one is in Delaware. Close to two hour drive. There is one near Pittsburgh where I lived but I didn't even bother going.
Originally Posted by trhee

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Carls jr.

It's called Hardees in the Midwest and east coast.
eek.gif
 Did not know that.
Which used to be Roy Rodgers back in the 90s.

Originally Posted by Young Safari

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

Jack n the box isn't national??

Is it just Seattle or what then? Mind blown haha
young safari whats poppin in the NW, JITB is west coast I believe. carls jr, bakers, in-n-out is cali, not even in the NW. But going from Seattle to LA and I still ain't seen no damn Sonic's. But Del Taco & Taco Del Mar are the bee's knees...
wink.gif
Never even heard of Bakers. We got Taco Del Mar 
pimp.gif
 is Taco Time national? 
And we got a Whole Foods downtown. I know they got Whataburger's out in Texas.
Yeah Baker's is based in the IE as is Stater bros.

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

Jack n the box isn't national??

Is it just Seattle or what then? Mind blown haha
young safari whats poppin in the NW, JITB is west coast I believe. carls jr, bakers, in-n-out is cali, not even in the NW. But going from Seattle to LA and I still ain't seen no damn Sonic's. But Del Taco & Taco Del Mar are the bee's knees...
wink.gif
Never even heard of Bakers. We got Taco Del Mar 
pimp.gif
 is Taco Time national? 
And we got a Whole Foods downtown. I know they got Whataburger's out in Texas.
Yeah Baker's is based in the IE as is Stater bros.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
)

The Barnellis Ribs POR FLAVOR man I miss so many Chitown joints 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom