Post females YOU find attractive that OTHERS generally don't vol. (56k take a nap- PICS)

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

JordanFeind wrote:
rhester wrote:
JustScoreda100 wrote:
2ito610.png

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
devil.gif
nerd.gif

Word.
pimp.gif
Who is this????

Yea, can we get an answer cuz she cute/bad/sexy. And did dudes post Keyshia Cole and Risky??? U trippin, those are to super sexy chicks. Id wife up either one of them quick, and im om a quest to fulfill Young Money's every girl song. Stevie Wonder knows their some bad chicks.
my goodness, we need an answer asap!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by cjspida619

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Before y'all flame, I've seen ALOT of NTer's and bloggers hate on her and call her ugly. They stay comparing her to Rihanna.
Besides her,

Danielle-Polanco5.jpg

who is this?

Danielle Polanco. She was in Step Up 2.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Before y'all flame, I've seen ALOT of NTer's and bloggers hate on her and call her ugly. They stay comparing her to Rihanna.
Besides her,

B' aint ugly; people just tired of her face
laugh.gif
. She's oversaturated.

Originally Posted by JustSnoopIt86

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by bangtcg

rk1rox.jpg
laugh.gif
im down...mouth looks pretty big
nerd.gif

roll.gif
i cant front.. i watch this commercial every time, just for her..
nerd.gif

no joke, i wish she was my mother and my lover.
ohwell.gif
. i can imagine hercooking for me, helping me with homework then me shoving a #2 pencil wherever it makes her feel real good.

rk1rox.jpg
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif
. i can imagine her cooking for me, helping me with homework then me shoving a #2 pencil wherever it makes her feel real good.
alien.gif

rk1rox.jpg
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif
. i can imagine her cooking for me, helping me with homework then me shoving a #2 pencil wherever it makes her feel real good.

You guys gotta be kidding. That commercial is the most annoying one out of all of them because of her. Imo she's ugly and her behind is so flat, but w/e,I'd take her over anyone in the OP's list
laugh.gif

natasha-kai.jpg

She looks
pimp.gif
in some pics

I gotta cosign on: Angela from The Office, Ann Curry, Kat Dennings, Cate Blanchett, The wife from Everyone Loves Raymond, Elaine from Seinfeld
pimp.gif
and Uma Thurman

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Da Brat, Ivory Latta, Candace Parker, Niecy Nash, Pinky, Christina Ricci, Rachel McAdams, Leah Remini....

rachel mcadams? leah remini? i see NT started posting girls that are attractive to many.. just for the sake of posting something.

Why are people saying kat dennings ? She is beautiful and i know plenty of people who think the same. Some of you really aren't getting how this works.

im wit the first guy i got a thing for niecy nash and deanna nolan is bad to me i would go with her

Back
Top Bottom