Post ONE picture to represent your city.

Indianapolis, Indiana.

Last edited:
Very deceptive....I've lived in Richmond for a few years and this is the equivalent to on of those fat chicks posting the Myspace Angles picture.

I agree....I stayed there for a summer and I don't ever recall it looking that nice :lol:

It does have nice areas though, like the Shortpump mall area

I agree....I stayed there for a summer and I don't ever recall it looking that nice :lol:
It does have nice areas though, like the Shortpump mall area

i didnt say the entire city is beautiful.... but that is the how the skyline looks coming from the south so how is it deceptive? :nerd:

How is SD compared to LA in terms of weather , girls , food , crime etc
I'm supposed to be going to SDSU .

weather: SD is similar to LA.
girls: you'll be going to SDSU, you'll be good :smokin but SD doesn't have them hollywood hos.
food: mexican food is better in SD. both SD and LA have their good spots to eat though.
crime: typical crime. there's always going to be bad places in every city.

overall i'd say SD is chiller than LA. kinda like a watered down LA.

How is SD compared to LA in terms of weather , girls , food , crime etc
I'm supposed to be going to SDSU .

weather: SD is similar to LA.
girls: you'll be going to SDSU, you'll be good :smokin but SD doesn't have them hollywood hos.
food: mexican food is better in SD. both SD and LA have their good spots to eat though.
crime: typical crime. there's always going to be bad places in every city.

overall i'd say SD is chiller than LA. kinda like a watered down LA.

SD weather is better than LA IMO. Doesn't get as hot

Girls - you're winning in either city

food - mexican food is better in SD for sure but everything else is probably comparable or better in LA

SD isn't nearly as crowded as LA but there's also less things to do especially at night

Back
Top Bottom