Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

smokin.gif
Rocsi and Christina

My LVs, thinking about getting rid of the faux semblants though I don't really like the shape. Still on the hunt for some black bindis
nerd.gif

6nzho7.jpg

27wuo87.jpg

opmgxt.jpg

nice................im still hatin on all you LV folks until i get some to post. yall makin me feel as if gucci is nothing right now.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

nice................im still hatin on all you LV folks until i get some to post. yall makin me feel as if realize that gucci is nothing right now.

Fixed.

nice................im still hatin on all you LV folks until i get some to post. yall makin me feel as if gucci is nothing right now.
Speaking of which
laugh.gif
heres the pix you wanted to see:

1zx6q0k.jpg

(to the NT fashion critics - the scarf was done up nice when i went ...thats after a couple hours of wilding out)
nch4lw.jpg

(the jeans NT loves to hate
pimp.gif
)
2445do5.jpg

(view from VIP)
35n1lxw.jpg

(twisted backwards after the club - brother on the prowl for drunken snowbunnies)

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Speaking of which
laugh.gif
heres the pix you wanted to see:

1zx6q0k.jpg

(to the NT fashion critics - the scarf was done up nice when i went ...thats after a couple hours of wilding out)
nch4lw.jpg

(the jeans NT loves to hate
pimp.gif
)
2445do5.jpg

(view from VIP)
35n1lxw.jpg

(twisted backwards after the club - brother on the prowl for drunken snowbunnies)

When we getting the Diamond Girl movie and album R-Les?

pimp.gif
Wow Tre I see you my dude, gotta get out there (I was wearing that same scarf today btw).

35n1lxw.jpg

smh.gif
@ that Jesuse & Cuban.
sick.gif

Went by all the major stores today, %**$ is busy everyone getting gifts alot of the Men's Clothing sucks for this Winter (LV I'm speaking of).

revolveclothing has an extra 33% off of full and sale priced merchandise right now. must be hurtin'

Yo kicks409 good looking on these homie you came thru in the clutch, been lookin for them for a minute.........

346972261.jpg

Havent posted this year's jacket pickups yet tho...................

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Yo kicks409 good looking on these homie you came thru in the clutch, been lookin for them for a minute.........

346972261.jpg

Havent posted this year's jacket pickups yet tho...................

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom