Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

^ That car part I don't get because I know guys that are making $$$$$$$$$$$ from jobs in NY, LA & T.O. (accountants, graphic designers etc) and theyrather use Public Transportation since it's easier to them.

I mean it as if I'm (me personally) going to stunt I'ma go all out, not show up every six months in the club because I was finally able to afford thatwhole outfit. I'd have to be financially comfortable, I (me personally) don't think thats a good look to be rockin all that fly $@@# but my crib lookslike a pisshole. Again this is just personal opinion no hate or knocking any one.

^ Naw I feel you, I'm the same way my man just when cats bring up cars like your suppose to have a BMW or Bentley that makes no sense that's a choiceif someone wants a luxury car.

l_9801e42169bb4d398a93ec759be8199f.jpg

l_4b512ae86fbd464cb4706199174f8df2.jpg

l_438e5c83287349f5a7ff61093b3f022e.jpg

l_df3cde590de3470cbe4ebd7362b45456.jpg

l_5354c7ee17bc4d569071f958f03e3b20.jpg

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Lol dudes are mad now. I love this high end movement. I don't OD like that myself but its w/e to me. Lifes a Dash.........oooooo so nowwwww dudes can't afford the lifestyle. I dunno what any of them cats in them pics posted do. But now Gucci an moncler wack look back in the thread it was "hot"

I mean for real what's next? Dudes went from urban, to rockstar, now the city is high end designer? Where dudes go from here all I'm wondering. Every new trend in the city gets hated on. Dudes said the samething when throwbacks was poppin. Dudes can't afford that? Is that legit? All them pics look legit to me.

one more thing, people who can really afford that lifestyle i dont see them dress like that...........guess ill only speak for my area.

so anybody who received a stimulus shouldnt be allowed to wear some gucci and LV? (what was it under 75k?) im sure the whole closet isnt full of it, but they stuntin for the club for sure. i hope dudes wouldnt run up credit cards, thats just foolish as hell.
Lurk dont get me wrong.... Im all for the poppin bottles and showing out in $1000 fits... I just CANT STAND the frontin

Frontin meaning, me goin to one of my dude's party, the club is PACKED, him and his crew are Gucci and Louis down to their socks ,but their whole crew issippin on CUPS (YES CUPS) of liquor,got the nerve to ask me "Yo Matt dont be stingy with your bottles" and Im in there buyin $7-$800 worth of liquorfor myself

N_s be hustlin backwards I swear.

And yes Lurk that is a TRUE story
laugh.gif
....And thats called Frontin

I dont put n_s on blast but Henz would guess who im talking about
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Q, I can understand where the car comment come from. I mean when you rock so much of this high-end BS, and look so foolish with it on to the point where peoplewondering whether it's real or not? But, you can't strut outside to a high-end car that's your own? You frontin'.

I mean seriously who rocks a $2k outfit to the club just to dip out at 3a.m to catch the MARTA?

This shh is foolery at it's best.

^ Oh yeah I agree for sure with that last statement for the most part. I personally know and have seen N's here spending $$$$$$$$ on the stuff and defdon't have the means for it taking TTC, and like yungmatt I again know people personally and heard of some locals who visit this forum that buy stuff andeither return right away or sell it after wearing it once.
laugh.gif

To be honest a lot of people are making these labels look cheap and dare i say "hood". I understand all about smashing the streets with dip head totoe, TRUST ME I'm a damn vet in this gear game, but you can't odee. I only have to say is keep it simple.

laugh.gif
...NY is small, very familiar with all those dudes clubwise...and some of the shorties in the pics too. They do go hard though, consistently

NT kills me sometimes. It goes the same with everything in NT as long as nobody has it people are fine once it's not so uncommon dudes get all defensiveabout it. Dudes are wearing gucci sneakers wit belts and hats what's so od about it. It wasn't od 4 months ago now that it's a little more popularit's OD:smh:

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

To be honest a lot of people are making these labels look cheap and dare i say "hood". I understand all about smashing the streets with dip head to toe, TRUST ME I'm a damn vet in this gear game, but you can't odee. I only have to say is keep it simple.
Damn Obama's.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

To be honest a lot of people are making these labels look cheap and dare i say "hood". I understand all about smashing the streets with dip head to toe, TRUST ME I'm a damn vet in this gear game, but you can't odee. I only have to say is keep it simple.
i don't even consider rockin any of this stuff no more cuz of how lame most dudes be making this stuff look nowadays.

Bahahahah. Now its "hood and cheap"
"I don't even wanna wear this stuff no more......"
"The streets OD."
Lmao
"They can't afford it"
"Its too popular"

Bahahahaha I love NT. Uppity elite fashionistas.

at the end of the day i dont care what the next person is doing...i can be in a club at the table right beside them and be comfy - this is nuthin new tome...taking your belt off in a club to make sure it gets in a pic for you to go post on myspace is childish and it just screams that your trying too hard - butat the same time they are young (or young minded) so if they are enjoying themselves cool...they are copping for show so why spend $400 on a belt that yourshirts gonna cover and nobody will see it...

maybe im just getting older
laugh.gif
if i like something i'ma cop it anddo me...i will never say i'll stop copping cause some people are od'n - my spot is past solidified around here...

honestly morning star must be sellin crack...cuz i dont know one normal person wit a high payin job that is goin out and spendin 35 thousand on jackets

Originally Posted by professafinessa

honestly morning star must be sellin crack...cuz i dont know one normal person wit a high payin job that is goin out and spendin 35 thousand on jackets
laugh.gif
damn so the only options are high paying job or crack? bynow people should know better then to count someone elses paperspread online...son coulda hit a scratch ticket for a mil, could be heir to a mid east kingdom,could be a smart investor, a rap producer who dont want his name out there, just a spoiled rich kid etc etc ....unless he tells- you cant gather anything froma few posts and some pictures of a piece of his closet-

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
damn so the only options are high paying job or crack? by now people should know better then to count someone elses paperspread online...son coulda hit a scratch ticket for a mil, could be heir to a mid east kingdom, could be a smart investor, a rap producer who dont want his name out there, just a spoiled rich kid etc etc ....unless he tells- you cant gather anything from a few posts and some pictures of a piece of his closet-

truth...........like i said before i dunno what any of them cats in them pics do/postions etc.

floyd-mayweather1_1_1_1.jpg
this guy should come post in thisthread. money may stop lurkin my man, you wont hurt no feelings.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
damn so the only options are high paying job or crack? by now people should know better then to count someone elses paperspread online...son coulda hit a scratch ticket for a mil, could be heir to a mid east kingdom, could be a smart investor, a rap producer who dont want his name out there, just a spoiled rich kid etc etc ....unless he tells- you cant gather anything from a few posts and some pictures of a piece of his closet-

truth...........like i said before i dunno what any of them cats in them pics do/postions etc.

this guy should come post in this thread. money may stop lurkin my man, you wont hurt no feelings.
i would rock that belt money may got on if the man purse/pouch wasnt so huge.

If I had the money to go all out I rather be in custom tailored suits.

They make it seem like it's zimbabwe currency.

Chicago Heads havent caught on to the high end "trend" yet and the ones who have wear the fake crap for the most part.....Like Tre, Ive been doingthis for a lil' while....Rappers ruin everything
laugh.gif

I've had dudes come up to me like "how much you pay for your Guccis?"...I tell them $425, then they say something like "damn...I only paid$100 for mine"....I hit'em with the "damn straight up?" and move right along.....smh

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I've had dudes come up to me like "how much you pay for your Guccis?"...I tell them $425, then they say something like "damn...I only paid $100 for mine"....I hit'em with the "damn straight up?" and move right along.....smh
laugh.gif

the funny thing is.................they look at you like you the sucka.

i have this same exact belt. I rock the pouch all the way in the back for my phone..I purchased that and evidences for my birthday last year. funny thing is i hardly rock the pouch and i wear the belt to work daily.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by illphillip

Dudes wearing belts around their heads? Interesting.......

Yup.

They wearing their belts strapped around their heads and necks, and pouring champagne on each other.

This is what it has come down to.

On a side note, did Gucci re-release those black ribbon Polo's or something?
laugh.gif

You mean like this

n508684042_744653_8913.jpg

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom