Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Not that I care but it would be funny if LV took legal action for dude being on the front of a major publication with those joints on (if they are bang bang).....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They can't do anything about that if they're real. He's not misappropriating the label by doing that.

^ I know that, I meant if they were fake.

BC06 - 1585's...I want to get rid of them because they weren't the model I wanted.

I remember that Gucci ribbon chain cost more than the entire LV coin-wallet thing! And those burgundy Evidences are going to fall in my list of things I wish Ihadn't passed on (along with those red LV shoes and beanie). Damn you.

I'm assuming it's all but certain that Ross's glasses are bang-bang? I suppose the real question is where do you go to get custom made fakesunglasses?

TDot, you don't like the 1585s? In my opinion, the 1585s are sicker than the 1580s. I like the fit of the 1585s better. I just bought a pair of those andwas going to buy the 1580s but I don't like the "bug eye" look of them if you know what i mean. I'm not that big of a fan of the aviatorsthat look like flie's eyes when you wear em.

went to the LV store...they had the grey/black LV logo crew neck for like 600. They also still had the grey LV hoody for like 885 I think, they got thereversible camo jacket on display didn't look good to me... bunch of damier stuff...saw the white evidences white is really nice imo. They had this reallynice black/white jacket with a big collar for like over a stack...hurt me when i saw the price...couldn't find the jeans i was looking for though =(

^I was gonna ask that like a couple weeks ago but found my answer. But I didnt find out how much is customs since they dont charge shipping? Lets say the itemis like 200.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

2dtt93r.jpg

copped for my girl the other day. any idea the worth?
This is a joke, right?

indifferent.gif
If you're saying that because it's fake, it isn't.You know nothing about Chanel if you say this is fake. And I paid $20 from one of my moms friends

Originally Posted by CWrite78

he's saying it because it's ugly as #@#!
Well, there's that too, but there is no way a fashion house as elegant and defined as Chanel would ever crap out a jacket like that. I refuseto believe that is real.

2dtt93r.jpg

This is a joke, right?

indifferent.gif
If you're saying that because it's fake, it isn't. You know nothing about Chanel if you say this is fake. And I paid $20 from one of my moms friends

...Real or not...that joint is ugly as hell
laugh.gif
....And how old is yourgirl?....60+?...she'd have to rock a fanny-pack to pull that jacket off..

your girl really going to rock that chanel jacket? just because it has a bunch of C's doenst mean its a good look

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

2dtt93r.jpg

This is a joke, right?

indifferent.gif
If you're saying that because it's fake, it isn't. You know nothing about Chanel if you say this is fake. And I paid $20 from one of my moms friends

...Real or not...that joint is ugly as hell
laugh.gif
....And how old is your girl?....60+?...she'd have to rock a fanny-pack to pull that jacket off..

embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom