Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

RFX regarding the neiman $200 gift card promotion..is it going on in stores as well? I hate ordering online.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

RFX regarding the neiman $200 gift card promotion..is it going on in stores as well? I hate ordering online.

Sorry, it is an online only deal.
Also, keep in mind that it is for apparels only so it is not applicable to shoes.
I wish it was though because I would have ordered the high top Gucci's already if that were the case.

Some pickups.....

There's actually 2 pairs but my Battery is dead, I'll redo the pics when my Battery re-charges.

2m41wgp.jpg

x35ogl.jpg

Both (also the Teals) for basically Retail, just working out this situation on the Black's.

Mo - Good looks with the help obtaining these.

You gonna try and go for the red and whites too?

Can you post an updated pic of the collection?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Some pickups.....

There's actually 2 pairs but my Battery is dead, I'll redo the pics when my Battery re-charges.

2m41wgp.jpg

x35ogl.jpg

Both (also the Teals) for basically Retail, just working out this situation on the Black's.

Mo - Good looks with the help obtaining these.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Also, keep in mind that it is for apparels only so it is not applicable to shoes.
I wish it was though because I would have ordered the high top Gucci's already if that were the case.
RFX which high gucci's do you need?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by RFX45

RFX which high gucci's do you need?

It's more of a want than a need but I was talking about the high tops from the Fall 2009 line-up.

Originally Posted by quik1987

You gonna try and go for the red and whites too?

Can you post an updated pic of the collection?
Red's are basically impossible, White's I could've got but I missed out on the chance. If I could upgrade and get most of the colorsI'd sell my Evi's I don't care how I sound but them %+%%# are as regular as White Tees now. I'm seeing14 y/o kids over here spending $700 on Shades, on the weekend this kid no older than 16 had them on with Socks, Flip Flops and some beat down T-Shirt like itwas obvious those shades were the most expensive thing he paid for. But purposely had a extra Diddy bop around my crew for no reason.....

LV made a terrible mistake making those shades a Regular Release, Drake Concert saw 15 of them %+%%# either Black or White's.

edit: Crumbs - You knew about me picking these up already.
laugh.gif

I totally agree about the Evidences being played out. I sold both of my pairs because I was tired of seeing everyone with them on.
I bought some Chrome Hearts Beast 3 instead!

If anyone can ever help me find a pair of the LV Raymundos, I would be appreciate it.
There is a pair up of ebay now, but the seller is crazy and wants 2500.00!!! I really want them, but I'm not crazy!!

Originally Posted by nosfreak2k3

hey i dont know if i should post here but im lookin for louis vuitton belts and i wanted to know from u guys where is the best cheapest place to buy from? of course authentic and everything. thanks alot
If your serious about buying LV products, hit me with a contact number...I'll put u on...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

hey i dont know if i should post here but im lookin for louis vuitton belts and i wanted to know from u guys where is the best cheapest place to buy from? of course authentic and everything. thanks alot
If your serious about buying LV products, hit me with a contact number...I'll put u on...
nerd.gif
...really tho? I don't see how people get connects toLV aside from the employee sales, but even then the things for sale at employee sales are very limited. is your connect the "get it directly from thewarehouse" type?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
...really tho? I don't see how people get connects to LV aside from the employee sales, but even then the things for sale at employee sales are very limited. is your connect the "get it directly from the warehouse" type?
laugh.gif
No, shady business going on and I wont put my business out on a message board but i can assure you and anyone that has done busy with me beforecan attest that I am strictly legit...Receipts and everything included...If your in NYC, I do meetups and we go to LV together...

^^WOW! I wish I was in NYC, I would deff hit you up. I plan on buying a LV belt and Shirt this weekend or next.

nerd.gif
...really tho? I don't see how people get connects to LV aside from the employee sales, but even then the things for sale at employee sales are very limited. is your connect the "get it directly from the warehouse" type?
laugh.gif
No, shady business going on and I wont put my business out on a message board but i can assure you and anyone that has done busy with me before can attest that I am strictly legit...Receipts and everything included...If your in NYC, I do meetups and we go to LV together...
how many % discount we talkin bout? I've been eyeing the graphite keepall for a minute. I need it for some weekend trips.

Back
Top Bottom