Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by RFX45

moncler-gamme-bleu-2009-fall-winter-sense-7.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

info

http://hypebeast.com/2009...fallwinter-collection-2/

Theres nothin you could possibly say to me while I was wearing that Jacket... I'd get on my Kanye/Money MAy'/OchoCinco steez

Theres a link a couple of post up from where the pics came from.
For availability, I would check every possible UK and Japanese online stores that would ship to the U.S.
I can see this limited line go to selected Barneys or Fred Segal but overall, it seems like it will be very limited in the U.S.
Don't take my word on it though, just a guess.

Cosign Russ, I always wanted simple grey pants like that for fall.
JCrew has a similar toggle hoodie but its a charcoal colour. Might have to suffice since I know that Moncler joint is gonna be pretty pricey.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Those Monogram Gucci Beanies are corny as hell....they damn near look fake
for real. i'm disappointed in gucci.. the hell are they thinking?

real talk

gucci been fallin off

some stuff be lookin tacky as hell or fake

Just ignore the shoes, I was in a hurry and took one quick pic.
LV Graphite Pocket Organizer and Petit Cap (beanie).
lv_110.jpg

RFX
pimp.gif
- thats how you see something you like and cop every color
laugh.gif

love this hoodie- the one without the hood is proper too
pimp.gif

^^^ Gucci.com.

BgL, it was a bit crazy, but fun.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

RFX
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

When I likes em, I likes em.

I like that hoody too, is it navy or black in the pic?

I've been looking for a navy hoody or track jacket ever since my navy RL Polo hoody got stolen while playing ball.

BgL, thats the same hoody you got right?

idk - there was a hoody in that "style" that i was beasting for last season...it was more grey/graphite in color...they had the sweat pants to matchtoo -

it seems like this season they brought it back but with new twists...they have at least 2 or 3 different types with the embossed chest logo -

i def saw a more sweater like one with the double zipper, the hoody from last year then i think this one might be a bit different - or the two last ones mightbe the same -

never saw navy but saw black and graphite

Damn, all my jackets are either black or grey.
LV should really include their more streetwear oriented clothes in their catalog.
I think they will sell much better that way, there is 2 LV more accessible to me now but neither carries clothes.
So I usually order, like the light brown Punchy (only 2 were available in the US in my size), but without the clothes in the catalog or website they can'torder it for me.

laugh.gif
RFX its always fun to go spend a couple grand shopping...but nope Idon't have the hoody. I bought just a regular sweater with a embroidered LV logo. Tre you're right the one from last season is more grey and Ibelieve the price tag was around $800.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

RFX
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Now that's one flii hoody. It even makes Jay look sexaaay.
laugh.gif

Just ignore the shoes, I was in a hurry and took one quick pic.
LV Graphite Pocket Organizer and Petit Cap (beanie).
lv_110.jpg

i beg of you

sell me that beanie good sir

bless you

laugh.gif

edit: for real ill be damned if i miss it this season

^ I'd but it now while it's still in stores and online...after Christmas it'll be a wrap.

^^^
Looks like the beanies aren't moving so fast right now, I like the red and blue ones also but all I really need is one beanie and I'm set.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

laugh.gif
RFX its always fun to go spend a couple grand shopping...but nope I don't have the hoody. I bought just a regular sweater with a embroidered LV logo. Tre you're right the one from last season is more grey and I believe the price tag was around $800.

It might be a little difficult to ask but could you post pics of the sweater you got, if possible? I remember seeing your pics when it was laid out butcouldn't get a clear view of how it looks. Thanks.

^^^
Looks like the beanies aren't moving so fast right now, I like the red and blue ones also but all I really need is one beanie and I'm set.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

laugh.gif
RFX its always fun to go spend a couple grand shopping...but nope I don't have the hoody. I bought just a regular sweater with a embroidered LV logo. Tre you're right the one from last season is more grey and I believe the price tag was around $800.

It might be a little difficult to ask but could you post pics of the sweater you got, if possible? I remember seeing your pics when it was laid out but couldn't get a clear view of how it looks. Thanks.
not a problem...once i get home ill post some pics up again.

imma check this wack @#$ LV in CT tomorrow then, i needa get out to garden city asap

edit: rfx aka mr GQ be killin it though
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom