Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

gotta replace the dyce sports joints with those!

seanpic.jpg

Houstonsnk the wallet cost $169. The wallets are in a glass display near the front entrance.

I wanted a Polo card case but i dont wear suits to work. I definitley pack my wallet with business cards and excessive crap that i dont need. Thanks for thatinfo RFX im going to exchange this for the black one i didnt even think about the bleeding!

The Pink was $169 and the other was $199. I believe they had cheaper ones but i wanted %100 cashmere.

all these burberry posts is really making me wish they sold black label in north america
smh.gif

i also like my designer stuff fitted and i find burberry london cuts to be way too loose on me

really want this: and amongst other things

Originally Posted by langfor5

gucciski.jpg

For all you skiers and snowboarders out there.
pimp.gif
this is awesome, but i would never ever wear these, even tho skiing/snowboarding are fashion statement sports

Originally Posted by mellowg

all these burberry posts is really making me wish they sold black label in north america
smh.gif

i also like my designer stuff fitted and i find burberry london cuts to be way too loose on me
Then go for the Prorsum line. Christopher Bailey has been incorporating classic Burberry into the high end line for awhile now. It's awesomestuff and very slim. London is classic fit, for the most part.

gucciski.jpg

pimp.gif

*Waits for the 1st appearance in a Music Video, I say a week. Hood __s will jump on that like it's 90's wear again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

gucciski.jpg

pimp.gif

*Waits for the 1st appearance in a Music Video, I say a week. Hood __s will jump on that like it's 90's wear again.
laugh.gif
Yup
roll.gif

but its true. I remember when jeezy had those Gucci rainboots, I think we saw like 4-5 people asking about them in High End Sneaker thread.

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Some new pic ups....

Love this Jacket...gonna pick up the navy next week

Got a scarf for my girl and i.

dudes be wearing scarfs? bunch of metrosexuals up in this thread...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by magneto621

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Some new pic ups....

Love this Jacket...gonna pick up the navy next week

Got a scarf for my girl and i.

dudes be wearing scarfs? bunch of metrosexuals up in this thread...
laugh.gif

91208x4_eve_b-gr_06.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

The hell? Since when did men become metrosexuals for wearing scarves?

rfx dont even waste time writing an essay on it, just say YNS

metrosexual is a stupid word, i dont even wear open toe sandals an ive heard it plenty.
eyes.gif

Ahhh, no essay? What will I do to occupy my time now? I guess I can actually do some work...
frown.gif

Just a fyi: Bloomingdales employees are getting 56% off for the xmas week and saks pple are getting 47% off for the xmas week also.

The percentage off also applies to items that are also on sale.

If you know some pple that work there , good time to spend some money

Back
Top Bottom