Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by IloveKicks88

How are the sizing on these belts my jeans are usually a 36 or 34? I would go to the gucci store to try them on but Im busy this week.. Thanks for the help

gucacc-189812h90wn8460verp.jpg

I need to find this joint ASAP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anybody dealt with the waitlist on Gucci? i hit the store and the belt i wanted was sold out so i went to cop online but i'm getting waitlisted? i dontsee why if the collection already dropped?
nerd.gif

6eemw3.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif

these joints are a PROBLEM.

where did you get them?

if you don't mind me asking.

so this is where mr gucci and co lurk haha
laugh.gif
, Q, 5tan supreme sole and others i see you

seems tdot is killin this thread, ill add up some of my pieces including some gucci boots i just picked up when i get back to tdot

pissed i just missed out on an auction for a sweet gucci wallet today cause of work
smh.gif

is there a page with a list of all the authentic online retailers? i know bout bluefly and elux already

If anyone has a pair of hi top lanvin hommes for sale let me know......i have money ready..........i want last seasons only! any color! i want tha hott pinkreally bad and tha black ones Kanye rocked @ tha VMAs last year!! Let me know people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sumone posted tha Gucci Web Collar jacket i got on on tha first page of this forum.................well i got it too! i had tha navy one too but i sold it bcit was too big! Butt yeah............i got this on smashhhh
smokin.gif

can't believe i got to the gucci store an hour after they shipped it all out because it wasn't moving
smh.gif

Sumone posted tha Gucci Web Collar jacket i got on on tha first page of this forum.................well i got it too!
LIKE OMGOSHERS!
laugh.gif
eek.gif

No offence dagoldenkiddz but while the jackets are nice, they don't look that good with the rest of your outfit.

Annoying!lol So whos gunna shut me up???? let me know whos stepping up to tha plate? Sneakerlover88 ill give u a apair of ds lucky 7s if u think u could dressbetter than me! So till than everyone relax and Juss watch me Take this forum over!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dagoldenkiddz

Annoying!lol So whos gunna shut me up???? let me know whos stepping up to tha plate? Sneakerlover88 ill give u a apair of ds lucky 7s if u think u could dress better than me! So till than everyone relax and Juss watch me Take this forum over!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Believe me, it's not that difficult.
laugh.gif
Also, so far, no one has topped morningstar (thread starter) and he's beenhumble (somewhat) about his stuff. Right now, he's the one shutting you up without even saying a word.

Back
Top Bottom