Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Short amount of time in reference to weather? I guess...since your in Houston.

Depending on where you live you can wear it right through Spring.

^^short amount of time as in getting that amount of money when i'm trying to save for Vegas. I just booked hotel last week. If they around in 2 weeks I might grab one. You can always wear hoodys, they keep A/C on extra cold here all year round almost. You need light jackets in the summer if indoors.
laugh.gif

So the Black ones that everyone been wearing are actual Cazal's or the same company mentioned above.

The black and the clear are actual cazal's, the ones fab are wearing are from the same company mentioned above. The hoody you think is closer to 960 then the 1250 this guy is talking about right? If it's 1250 then I'm trying to resell 1 for less than I'm getting it at lmao. That won't make mine any cheaper. I'm pretty sure this hoody is like 95% cotton and 5% polyester. Any more than 1k and I'll have to pass just for the fact that I should be getting cashmere/wool blend rather than cotton/polyester for that much money not matter who produces it.

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

2zsmauv.jpg

got these over the weekend. $240 after tax happy with the price and the look on em

Can you post pics of you wearing these?

And FYI you got ripped off pretty bad. You can find these for $150 - $170 all day long.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

2zsmauv.jpg

got these over the weekend. $240 after tax happy with the price and the look on em

And FYI you got ripped off pretty bad. You can find these for $150 - $170 all day long.

i believe youre talking about online prices? are those legit?

yup it's leather. $2500 on ebay so I don't even want to imagine what retail is...
I saw the same one in black suede(think it was suede) on Rodeo and didn't bother looking at the pricetag
laugh.gif

yea that bomber comes in beige and black suede as well

ill vouch for boombayeh, he hooked up a gucci polo, also hes open to offers and has sales on his items which is always a bonus

Originally Posted by big mike 13

Originally Posted by Vancity74

2zsmauv.jpg

i believe youre talking about online prices? are those legit?

I bought from the actual gucci store and it was the last pair. ill be pretty pissed if they have them somewhere for $150. ill get a pic in a few days when theres sun haha

Back
Top Bottom