Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

^^I would think the same time Gucci/Saks/NM have their clearance. They all seem to have them around the same time. Last time it was Dec-Jan. So I would look between end of May-June.

And I need a pic of red punchys. I need to hit the Galleria this weekend.

Take a pic when you can Houston. I just want to see which part of the shoe is red.

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^^
Those are the blue ones, so I would assume your statement is correct. I did not check the price.

PO

Thanks PO, is the red one exactly the same as the blue one when it comes to the color pattern?

As in the blue parts are red instead? Does that make sense?

Thanks Houstonsnk for the info...i will be on the hunt.

Saw these on ebay pretty sure they are fake, but this colorway would be nice on the punchys, would be cool if they put the tan thats on the tongue on the lv on the side.

I think they will be just like these but i guess we will wait and see...i love red kicks

o_jIwGHK4UCF6cjxF.jpg
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=130366559970

RFX yeah they are red canvas.They are exactly like the blue ones you posted. everything that is blue is red and the LV and toe cap is red leather. pretty nice. i might try to pick them up this week. $475.

ALSO, i need to verifying a monogramouflage belt and make sure its authentic. can anyone help?

Originally Posted by philly5fan

If I lost my case for my Evidences will LV give me a new one if I go to the store??
Nope, but you can buy my Red Evi's in Buy/Sell and you'll get a case that way.
laugh.gif

Ill get a pic this weekend.
Until then I got my Gucci mens book today for spring/summer

Not alot of new stuff thats not on the site but I did see these glasses

A cardigan..

And I think someone was asking about a blue Gucci belt. I need one.

^
laugh.gif
Oh shaddap...

pimp.gif
@ those Shades above, the Cardigan is kind of a repeat from last year.

What will LV do if one of the arms fell off my shades? I don't have the arm anymore because when my shades fell apart on me the arm fell on the floor in Vegas while i was @ Moon at the Palms. I wasn't down to go on the floor and get stomped on.

I would definitely give it a try and worth to ask.
I would even ask different stores if one said no, sometimes it depends on what the SA is willing to go through with it.
Good luck!

Originally Posted by siirkus

What will LV do if one of the arms fell off my shades? I don't have the arm anymore because when my shades fell apart on me the arm fell on the floor in Vegas while i was @ Moon at the Palms. I wasn't down to go on the floor and get stomped on.

Thats what you get for wearing them +*+%+ in the club 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
..Nah. I had em on the neck of my tee and my friend got knocked into me as we were leaving. Either way I still %+$*%+ up.
laugh.gif

Yes, that's happened to me many times. Those things don't hold well if you have them hanging on your tee, arms always slide off.

Back
Top Bottom