Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

let me hold that black one
nerd.gif

$760 was retail and they aren't available anymore. Every year they come out with an altered version but the best ones have been from the past.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

$760 was retail and they aren't available anymore. Every year they come out with an altered version but the best ones have been from the past.

damn i need that black one
pimp.gif

what material are they?

Originally Posted by spottiswood

Damn! Sorry about all the repeat posts!
Can someone please edit them?
  Have to learn patience young grasshopper
laugh.gif
  NT sometimes takes for ever you just have to give it time

man so many people had fake LV on memorial weekend, crazy. people just dont even care no more.

Feels good to be back in this thread after my lil' vacation
eyes.gif

While I was gone picked up a few LV items myself. I'll post pics tomorrow

also a lot of cats think "doing it" means mixing gucci and LV together too these days huh?

man this high end trend really hittin the peak............gonna be time for high end fashion with no logos.

rfx woulda threw up on hisself with some of the *&#$ i seen. 
laugh.gif

edit: fake/replica LV millionaire sunglasses...........rampant.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Finally got my Daniel MM

fve6ao.jpg

NZD 1134 (about USD 800) in New Zealand using my aunt's 30% employee discount.

Talk about back reading...Anyway good purchase Paolo, and for the price. Damn! Thats a real steal considering your aunt has her 30% discount.Thought you got it from Hong Kong as i was there a week ago as well. Haha!Anyway just an info Daniel MM is being sold for 8550 HKD which is roughly $1125.00 USD...

Originally Posted by Al Audi

also a lot of cats think "doing it" means mixing gucci and LV together too these days huh?
Personally I have no problem with mixing, it just can't be obvious and tacky which is what most do.

I like this Jacket.

23lfxhy.jpg

14lobwj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom