Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
jumped the gun on those bags...for whatever reason i was thinking f/w  but they are all spring 2011....wont be any info until like sept...most wont even go into production
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
Dude jumped on the horn quickfast and hit up his S.A.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
jumped the gun on those bags...for whatever reason i was thinking f/w  but they are all spring 2011....wont be any info until like sept...most wont even go into production
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
Dude jumped on the horn quickfast and hit up his S.A.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
  i actually meant to yesterday but it slipped my mind....the SA actually hit me today regarding them shoes I showed you and this other bag -

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

these were the ones around my way at marshalls, small sizes only 7-9 and one 11 dont remember which one was in sz 11 tho. prob make a trip this weekend over there cause its on the other side of town.

30csp08.jpg

e9gluc.jpg
Speaking of discount stores, any of you Toronto dudes know if the Winners downtown has any high end men's stuff? Never been to it...

i remember college park location they once had a high end table with gucci buckets and a few other high end pieces, i dont think right now is the best time to go tho....

Originally Posted by frenchswagg

thx for the info Kingtre i do hope you wrong concerning them avoiding some of these models tho ! peace
i do too- but if you look at the past seasons shows you'll see that not all bags that hit the runaway make it into general production -

hey guys i have a huge favor to ask. i got stuck with prada store credit after i bought some american cup sneakers and they dont give cash or credit refunds (i didnt know that) and now im stuck with it. the card has $400 on it buyim trying to get sell this card for atleast 380ish but neg. let me know i have all receipt to prove it. OR if anyone wants something out of the prada store we can make arrangements so u can use the card and u give me the cash meaning if u wanna buy something in the store for lets say 250 u can give me like 240 and ill use my card and u save $10 (mainly because u cant get cash of credit refunds from the prada store and u can check for yourself if u want to call the store or anything. please help me out nt i know u guys buy alot of high end stuff so please let me know. thanks alot

it's interesting to see how different the posters are in the sneaker showcase forum compared to the general forum.
that green damier print is nice.

Back
Top Bottom