Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Watch 3D TV in style.

Gucci 3-D Glasses
gucci-3d-glasses.jpg

“The Gucci 3-D glasses contain a high tech multi-layered mirrored coating which allows the wearer to view themselves in a mirror without distortion. The mirrored coating not only provides a premium look as well as offers superior viewing and contrast enhancement, but also allows over 98 percent of visible light through, therefore not affecting viewing in a cinema environment. An anti-reflective coating has been applied to the back of the lens for additional overall image quality by reducing scattered light, glare and blue light.

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by quik1987
Copped the navy...
14lkgvo.jpg

I might exchange it for the grey though.

how much does this hoodie run?
Retail is $710, but I got it for $535 from Bluefly with discounts...
When did this get on Bluefly?  You said you are trying to exchange it - is it still on there, I can't find it? 

Originally Posted by RFX45

Watch 3D TV in style.

Gucci 3-D Glasses
gucci-3d-glasses.jpg

“The Gucci 3-D glasses contain a high tech multi-layered mirrored coating which allows the wearer to view themselves in a mirror without distortion. The mirrored coating not only provides a premium look as well as offers superior viewing and contrast enhancement, but also allows over 98 percent of visible light through, therefore not affecting viewing in a cinema environment. An anti-reflective coating has been applied to the back of the lens for additional overall image quality by reducing scattered light, glare and blue light.

Originally Posted by peezy527

Copped the navy...
14lkgvo.jpg

When did this get on Bluefly?  You said you are trying to exchange it - is it still on there, I can't find it? 
http://www.bluefly.com/Gu...022/309779901/detail.fly
I went ahead & bought the grey too...

I'll post pics once it gets here.

They hav a lot of high end clothing on Hautelook today Christia dio suits paul smith suits Gucci Henleys etc I know I havent been in here for a while but i figured this was worth posting

LV cup though (not that that still isnt surprising), seemed almost like a consignment segment as most items were preowned with single sizes, still some good deals to be had however

It was surprising because LV doesn't usually sell outside of their boutiques.
But then again I never had a 21st Century here in CA so I don't know how it works.

thats the other reason why i felt it was sort of a consignment type sale, some pieces that are fairly old

Originally Posted by The Infamous

need to buy this gucci belt, wear a 36, but i hear they fit small? what size should i buy? how many notches are on it?

I PM'd you. I just made a listing in the Buy/Sell forum, because I'm selling a Gucci belt (and a LV belt and LV wallet too) and I wear a size 36 waist if you're interested.

Originally Posted by peezy527

Copped the navy...
14lkgvo.jpg

http://www.bluefly.com/Gu...022/309779901/detail.fly
I went ahead & bought the grey too...

I'll post pics once it gets here.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]$535 for a horrible plain hoodie....This cant be life[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
\

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I've seen Champion hoodies that look better than that @+%$...[/color]

Back
Top Bottom