Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

so i bought this lv glasses from the lv store, possesion lv sunglasses,

i looked hella close, and the leather case is made in china and the box ia made in vietnam.

But the glasses is made in italy.

also my homeboys evidence that he bought at the lv store is made in france but the box is made in vietnam and lesther case is made in china?

can u u guys check yours???

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Are the damier graphite initials belt a seasonal item or are they an item that will always be around?
Its available all year round, got mines in the summer

LV Extravagance
21c5cu8.jpg

I got the gold version of these sunglasses and I love them.
What do you all think about the LV Bindi sunglasses that are so popular all of a sudden?
They are going for Millionaire prices on ebay!

Originally Posted by spottiswood

What do you all think about the LV Bindi sunglasses that are so popular all of a sudden?
aside from the little bead in the middle, Bindis look wayyyyyy better than the Millionaires.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

aside from the little bead in the middle, Bindis look wayyyyyy better than the Millionaires.
Love those shades as well , but the little jewel in the middle I could live with out. The millionaires are not too far behind these in looks though.

There's an authentic pair of the white LV Bindi sunglasses on ebay, if anyone wants them.
I don't think that I could pull them off personally.

they up
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Thanks guys, actually the price was great it went for a couple under 3.....I was just lucky the auction ended at a weird time so not a lot of people were watching it. Canadian Customs got me though, had to pay $370 in fees. It would've been all avoided if the seller wasn't adamant on marking the full value on the forms and the bag was held for two or so weeks, hate this country at times.
30t6p3b.gif

Finally got your grail, grats!
Damn they raped you in custom fees while keeping the package from you.

^ It's disgusting man,
30t6p3b.gif
ah well.....4 more "grails" to go and I'm done with all this nonsense.

New Pick Ups, Lot more coming, been going crazy this month. Alot of Hot Gucci I been seeing. 

Naw the other grails were other high end items, nothing from that collection. Actually I wanted the Murakami x Camo Jacket but I've stepped away from loud clothing
laugh.gif
, as for the fees this bag was shipped via FedEx. The seller paid the shipping too which sucks because he paid for next day air and it ended up getting held in customs.

Even though this isn't on my list, seeing this pic reminded me I still want that black beanie from 2 years ago.

tumblr_ldvuw01ZmT1qdr6sno1_400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom