Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

POSTED THESE IN THE HIGH-END SHOE THREAD ALSO
RED BOTTOMS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

c5226054314d3beea40d4d9a73bf2acab9055c7f.jpg
8c436fa44b2a4862b52ca77bd24d9931bde0b07f.jpg

picked up this loui pocket tee last week and this d&g shirt a bit ago.  Gucci got some hot stuff comin they showed me, excited for that.  They finally got some new tees in the other day going to check out later or when they text me the pics.

Dluv how much dat lv pocket t run you? I remember i was gunna scoop a grey one last summer i think for around $300?

Originally Posted by WeStillBallin

^ nice LV Tee
thnx.  and to answer your question 1C3M4M, yea was like 300, i wish they would come with an all black one

Stepped out last nite for a sec, Diesel Shoes, True R Jeans, Loui V Tee & Glasses, Joyrich Jacket

^ ^ ^
Fujiwara shirt and pants, Richard Chai peacoat and Paul Smith shoes.

More pick-ups:
eeXdG.jpg

I like those Balmains but after getting the RO stooges, that is enough leathers for me.

D, I'm sorry man but someone has to say it, you need to burn those True sneakers. They are simply horrid and just kills your fits, in a bad way. Especially with the jean tuck.

^^^^okay rfx you're right, he looks like he's wearing roller skates or knee high moccasin boots but then you have to do the same with your bubble clown toe ro's

Haven't posted any more fits after everyone stated their opinion on it and I have worn it several times after that.
Plus the love/hate on those Ros are about 50/50, not sure anyone would like those True sneakers.

But come on now, even the ROs aren't as bad as those. Those looks like some Paul Bunyan mountaineering boots.
laugh.gif

Again, take no offense Dluv, I usually like your fits, they're simple but it works, this one just isn't working at all.

Originally Posted by dluv

Hahaha I'm in thE club chillin n read this, lol I busted out laughing . Rfx had me Rollin with this, i Duno if it cuz I'm tipsy or what lol. But I love the sneakers mane, sorry I think they r hot lol, second time wearing them n should my last according to Rfx haha.

No hate man, enjoy em if like em.
It's all that matters in the end.

Hahaha I'm in thE club chillin n read this, lol I busted out laughing . Rfx had me Rollin with this, i Duno if it cuz I'm tipsy or what lol. But I love the sneakers mane, sorry I think they r hot lol, second time wearing them n should my last according to Rfx haha.

None takin mane, it's all personal preference. N your right, all that maters is if you like them. But u still had me n tears literally when I read this hahah. Thnx for the honestly lol.

Back
Top Bottom