Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

farfetch.com sounds sketchy? u do business with them before?

Fafetch is legit. They search actual stores all around the world (hence Farfetch) and sell their stuff. The stores are in their network and most either dont have an online presence or dont offer sales beyond their target market.

They are kinda like Amazon.

Fafetch is legit. They search actual stores all around the world (hence Farfetch) and sell their stuff. The stores are in their network and most either dont have an online presence or dont offer sales beyond their target market.

They are kinda like Amazon.
k ill keep em in mind but id rather cop off an authorized retailer than from an amazon type store

re:fresh in New Orleans has them. shop.rfrsh.com

also, does anyone have the Rogue Moto Cross jeans? Thinking of copping a pair, wanted to know how fit was.

Last edited:

Can anyone ID this bag for me? Been on a mission for days to help my girl find it but i've had no such luck :smh:

Took her no time its a Vivienne from the S/S13.

Vivienne LV
Box Noir M94295
Box Bleu Marine/Noir M94309 (these both have gold hardware)
Bleu Canard M94291 has silver hardware

They may run $5k not sure.

Last edited:
Went ahead and copped the County of Milan Moon tee I've been wanting forever, now. Should be here tomorrow. Still working on that Birds of Paradise tee, though. :frown:

EDIT: Btw, whats with the new trend of tagging Zara tees (which are nice in their own right) as Givenchy tees on Instagram? smh

The Zara shirts are actually pretty dope, so I don't understand what the reasoning for that culd be. Besides, I'm sure anyone searching for #Givenchy on IG knows they aren't actually their tees.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

heading to nyc to do some work and shop around and...

where can i get jeans thats usually seen by Rocky? I like the look alot! Could be exact brand or similar jeans by say All Saints or something of the likes!

bluefly be emailing me twice a day lol. Most likely will never buy from them, seem too thirsty for customers

Went to Dior on 57th to exchange a size 29 for a 30 and the sales associates had me trying on damn near the whole store. Jeans, shirts, sneakers, etc
laugh.gif

Liked a white wash and black wash denim I tried on. Probably going to pick them up next week.

My humble Dior denim collection so far
Nice collection! I've been dying to get myself a pair of Dior's! I'm a die hard Diesel fan. I should post up a collection pic of all my Diesels. I think I'm up to 22 pairs now.

Nice collection! I've been dying to get myself a pair of Dior's! I'm a die hard Diesel fan. I should post up a collection pic of all my Diesels. I think I'm up to 22 pairs now.
good idea, this thread needs some life, even though im not the biggest diesel fan

I am more active on the designer shoe thread, however as we are moving into Fall arrivals I will do my best to start updating you all on what we have coming in at Barneys. I'll start it off with Marcelo Burlon, County of Milan snake tees that arrived this week. They fit oversized like the columbian fit Givenchy. I usually wear a medium/large and the small fits me great.

Back
Top Bottom