Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

im mad late but i ordered these a few weeks ago and they are probably my favorite item of clothing right now . im not normally into high end clothing but these were worth every penny to me . those nike sweats look incredible too and so does the sweatshirt that goes with them . 

I just got my Greys today. Blacks are next.

Barneys NY x Jay-Z Balenciaga Leather Backpack

Apparently more brands will be coming too:

Hip hop's elder statesman is bringing, in his words, "the slickness, energy, and innovation of New York City" into the enormous collaboration that will include holiday windows, exclusive merchandise from some of the biggest names in fashion and menswear (Balenciaga, Balmain, Lanvin, The Elder Statesman, En Noir, Rick Owens, just to tick off a few), baller essentials like Shawn Carter by Hublot watches and a specially designed Comador humidor, a BNY SCC art gallery installation in the Madison Ave. flagship, and even the store's shopping bags.

What's better is you can feel good dropping big bucks on Jay's luxe gifts as 25% of proceeds from the "A New York Holiday" merch goes to to the Shawn Carter Foundation. Look for the Jay takeover to begin November 20th.

Last edited:
For the bikers? there must be different levels. Actually nevermind, I just remembered those are denim. The crazy ones are all leather.

I prefer the denim + Leather ones my dude has up there ^^
$1190 sounds less than what I expected tbh though.

The fit and finish are on point with the biker jeans. Leather being use are top notch! These have more leather covering the pants than I thought, there are leather runing up the side of the thigh and each side which aren't showing in the picture. Also the knee area as well as the back.

PS, if you want a pair, grab them whenever you see them, they won't be sitting for sure.

The fit and finish are on point with the biker jeans. Leather being use are top notch! These have more leather covering the pants than I thought, there are leather runing up the side of the thigh and each side which aren't showing in the picture. Also the knee area as well as the back.

PS, if you want a pair, grab them whenever you see them, they won't be sitting for sure.

Yeah, I'm hearing they're getting swooped up FAST. Anyone have a heads up as to stores that still have? I'm guessing these go TTS?

Last edited:
^^^ They had a size 34 there on Fri @ the South Coast Plaza location in California...It's very nice in person :smokin

^ it something you go TTS? I'm usually a 32/33 in denim (RRL, LVC, APC).

I say you can go TTS or a size up. I'm sz30-31 and I ordered these in sz30 and they are JUST RIGHT, but on definitely on the tight side! I have to put them on before I eat anything in the morning lol

They stretch ...Get the size you're normally in Dior jeans
I picked up a 30 today...They're almost all gone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom