Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Got the parka, bring on the rain! Goth-Ninja-Kenny-Style!
11907xe.jpg
2rco7wz.jpg

oh ****, they are the same Jacket? I cant even tell if they are the same cause one look like a pullover and the other one is button down???

oh ****, they are the same Jacket? I cant even tell if they are the same cause one look like a pullover and the other one is button down???

I was fooled too. :lol:

That jacket is so ill, IIRC I think Future also wears it in the "Move That Dope" video.

great pickups on this page!

Gpoop-I'm with you, I prefer regular balmains over bikers a lot of the time.
NiceLikeChrist- perfect fits on both of those

dope DRKSHDW RFX :x

People are foolish to flip SLP Bikers..
Its a niche market & the item doesn't have global appeal....
IMO, a waste of time. No profit to be made unless you know someone from that target audience who wants one.

PO

Hey,

Could someone with a pair of SLP Biker jeans give me their two cents on the fit? I wear 31 in D01, and 33 in D02. Theres no retail location in my country that carry these, so  it would be extremely helpful if someone could steer me in the right direction.

Thanks

^ I may have a size 32 for sale coming in, though I can't answer your question about the fit.

Last edited:
Hey,

Could someone with a pair of SLP Biker jeans give me their two cents on the fit? I wear 31 in D01, and 33 in D02. Theres no retail location in my country that carry these, so  it would be extremely helpful if someone could steer me in the right direction.

Thanks

What's your true size? I Own a personal pair in a size 30 and I am a size 30 or 31 naturally. It is 98% cotton and 2% polyurethane so it will stretch to your body and fit you like a glove. In addition to that, the denim is harder and thicker in the beginning but after 2 wears it gets softer and will be like a second skin really - super comfortable. The waist of these pants are naturally a little bigger but I would still say the rest fits tts. I have a size 31 for sale with detailed pics if you're interested, just got it last week. But honestly, it all just depends on how tight you wear your jeans.

What's your true size? I Own a personal pair in a size 30 and I am a size 30 or 31 naturally. It is 98% cotton and 2% polyurethane so it will stretch to your body and fit you like a glove. In addition to that, the denim is harder and thicker in the beginning but after 2 wears it gets softer and will be like a second skin really - super comfortable. The waist of these pants are naturally a little bigger but I would still say the rest fits tts. I have a size 31 for sale with detailed pics if you're interested, just got it last week. But honestly, it all just depends on how tight you wear your jeans.

Hey,

My true waist would be 33. I usually buy 30-32 depending on the brand and stretch. I'm worried about the thighs not fitting than the waist. Thanks for your input though.

Hey,

My true waist would be 33. I usually buy 30-32 depending on the brand and stretch. I'm worried about the thighs not fitting than the waist. Thanks for your input though.

You have to worry about the Leather and zipper area, that's the tightest part of the jeans. That part won't stretch because of the construction of the zippers. around the knee.

You have to worry about the Leather and zipper area, that's the tightest part of the jeans. That part won't stretch because of the construction of the zippers. around the knee.
Mine seemed to stretch a little but this is also true. It still gets more comfortable with wear though.

Back
Top Bottom