Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

^ they are sold out now in most sizes and places, but those have been sitting at YSL .com, Barneys, luisaviaroma for months lol.
i havent seen the top pair until recently , and i really wouldn't consider a size 28 sitting lol 

i havent seen the top pair until recently , and i really wouldn't consider a size 28 sitting lol 
The black pair has been up for preorder on SLP site and LVR for months and months. But yea that top blue pair I havent even seen until that pic you just posted.

I'm thinking about getting that black pair but I wanted to check them out in person.

The black pair has been up for preorder on SLP site and LVR for months and months. But yea that top blue pair I havent even seen until that pic you just posted.

I'm thinking about getting that black pair but I wanted to check them out in person.
facing the same issue . after those bikers im kinda iffy on ordering anything from slp but finding a good pair of distressed black denim aint easy . . .

Pretty sure top and bottom are the same thing neon, one is just reality(the top), bottom is a sample. ?

As far as I know

Neon, both YSL.com and LVR have hassle free return policy if you need to return them.

NiceLikeChirst, there were a pair of knee destroyed in black on Matches last week, sold out in about 3 days though, or just check NYC stores.

Anyone preorder the new YSL ripped jeans in blue from LVR? Finally got shipping confirmation from them today after 4 months lol. Should have them by next week.

Browns have the SLP destroy in Black FSR
http://www.brownsfashion.com/product/02C832770004/027/distressed-denim-jeans

fyi, order from Browns might hit by customs.

Last edited:
Pretty sure top and bottom are the same thing neon, one is just reality(the top), bottom is a sample. ?

As far as I know
nah two dif pair . especially when you see pics of them on .

top pair retails around 680 , buttom around 790 . both variations of this earlier release

all of which probably stemmed from these 

at this point , im just trying to get what i can 
laugh.gif

thanks for the heads up kevineg6

The chain jeans look weird there but they are amazing imo. It's only the black pair that looks weird sometimes, they looked great on the runway.

Last edited:
Yea for sure but the blue pairs look fine off runway.

Compared to the black pair. Looks like they have way too many chains and theyre too long and drapey.

what do you guy use for a wallet in here?

i been using a brown fossil wallet for the longest. im talkin literally 10+ years

think im gonna upgrade to a Goyard wallet, anyone in here have one?

I had one, lost it recently :lol:

I'm thinking about getting another Goyard or maybe a nice hermes Citizen Twill

Last edited:
damn............what did you have in there when you lost it?

i lost a wallet once.......i was like 18/19, it was right after i scooped a pair of jordans on a saturday morning an i was in a rush

ive had identity protection monitoring ever since....such a hassle.

i lost a blackberry before too.........those poor women photos are probably all over the internet for all i know :smh:

i had no lock on the phone

Last edited:
I had all my credit cards, ID, not too much cash, but I did have that SLP gift card in there with around $450 on it. canceled all the cards immediately but they still got the wallet and gift card

somebody had a field day when they found the wallet lol

That sucks though hope I dont run into any problems like that identity protection thing.

I had all my credit cards, ID, not too much cash, but I did have that SLP gift card in there with around $450 on it. canceled all the cards immediately but they still got the wallet and gift card

somebody had a field day when they found the wallet lol

That sucks though hope I dont run into any problems like that identity protection thing.

damn 450 slp gift card and Goyard wallet.....merry xmas

i had my social security card in my wallet at the time.............smh i know, along with my ID, credit cards.....dude i was in panic mode

i was way younger back then an i think i used it for a pt job an never took it back out

Last edited:
Eh, I'm not a huge fan of goyard. It's ok but not in a wow way. People seen to really like having quickly identifiable patterns to let people know they dropped some coin. Even if you like the patterns they are soon played out by bootleggers and look-alikes.

Eh, I'm not a huge fan of goyard. It's ok but not in a wow way. People seen to really like having quickly identifiable patterns to let people know they dropped some coin. Even if you like the patterns they are soon played out by bootleggers and look-alikes.

your last sentence is what makes me kinda hesistant..............has that monogram vibe, but i actually do like the pattern but everyting you said makes sense

you got any other recc? im thinking maybe a subtle burberry wallet

Last edited:
Are you sure SLP doesn't have some sort of fraud protection in place? Meaning your balance is not tied to that physical card but rather a central database. Either way, worth looking into.

My LV is nearing the end of its road and I'm giving this SLP some consideration:

Back
Top Bottom