Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

From my personal past experience attending the Versace for H&M release, if you guys aren't there by noon, the day before, then you will not have a decent spot in line to get your desired size and product.

This collaboration is much more hyped than any other H&M has ever done so expect a very long campout. I will try my best to be #1 in one of the NYC H&M locations.

Last edited:
Guys take this with a grain of salt, but found this random blogger online.

"To allow hopefuls wishing to get their hands on the coveted collection, H&M is handing out color coated wristbands to the first 400 people in line and with separate them into groups of 30. Each group will have 15 minutes to shop the collection and try on items if needed. Shoppers can take up to 7 items into the dressing room, and are limited to a maximum of 2 for any single item. For instance, if a shopper wants 2 of the exact same Balmain tops, they are limited to 2 of that particular item and they must be different sizes. This will cut down buyers that are shopping for others and looking to resell and it will also increase the chances for hopeful buyers to get an item of their choosing."

Apparently she used to work at H&M and knows info, but who knows :lol:. Hope that helps.

I can vouch for this. This is how it was for the H&M Versace collaboration. Although, I don't recall the rules being that it has to be in different sizes. I don't think they'll have time to check all that

From my personal past experience attending the Versace for H&M release, if you guys aren't there by noon, the day before, then you will not have a decent spot in line to get your desired size and product.

This collaboration is much more hyped than any other H&M has ever done so expect a very long campout. I will try my best to be #1 in one of the NYC H&M locations.

F' that then :lol:

IG is to never be trusted unless you solely know the person.
@msun23 is legit.  I know him very well 
wink.gif

Yeah, I pass the Chicago store on Michigan everyday. I'm going to keep an eye out for a line. If there's one the day before, I'm not even going to attempt to buy at all. The coat's nice in photos but I just don't have it in me to wait/deal with crowds for clothes/shoes anymore.

Yeah I highly recommend that olive destroyed sweat shirt, super soft and comfy! The other 2 aren't that soft but love the color.

ugh. I seent the destroyed one in stores over the weekend but didnt decide to try on

If Kev recommending doe....bouta head back asap :lol:

Much appreciated, Repped.

The holes along the neckline look to be in a pattern?
I don't know if I can get into this whole oversized, distressed look. It looks good on you though and for $30, why not?

I wonder how the population outside of fashion view this style. I feel like I'd get a lot WTF faces haha

Much appreciated, Repped.

The holes along the neckline look to be in a pattern?

I don't know if I can get into this whole oversized, distressed look. It looks good on you though and for $30, why not?

I wonder how the population outside of fashion view this style. I feel like I'd get a lot WTF faces haha

mine didn't have the same distressing so seems to be different w each sweater. let me snap a pic

edit:

just realized mine do, but the stressing seems to be less apparent 

Last edited:
man i really don't want to camp out :x and online crashes :x

also those biker denim looks baggy, might pass

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom