Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Ye winning is a complete joke and a result of his cult following. 
well obviously.... the whole concept is a complete joke.  they had a bracket styled tournament for the most stylish man on earth. that doesn't sound absurd in itself...?

i don't think anyone is supposed to take these things seriously.

Reactions: God
Thanks nick. The bomber is MCQ Alexander McQueen. Picked it up last sale season. Both the jacket and the coat need tailoring but I have not gotten around to it. I could just wear the acne coat more oversized , which I'm fine with at the moment. The bomber has issues near the neck in the back. Its actually a drop shoulder bomber so I don't mind the bigger fit.

If he rerelease his shoes he first dos with LV, I'll be lined up at the door. But my guess is, if anything, they would do the clothes and adidas would continue to focus on footwear. Kanye is definitely not the most fashionable or best dressed person. He does have the ability to move product based on him wearing it but that doesn't make him most fashionable, it makes him influential Nick says.

I compare it to something being rare and something being valuable. Gold is valuable but not rare, they mine 3 times more gold then silver. On the flip side you can have something really rare and 1 of 10 remaining, but if there is no market, it's worthless.

Last edited:
Thanks kev! If you don't have it already, I highly recommend. It would work well into what you wear.

@23soles

Nah I agree easy, it's his cult status.

Uh oh........

I pray we do get another Louie collab, best work hes done to date in my opinion.

I try to look for the shirt this morning Sunny but they are all gone I guess.

Oh boy, Kanye x LV, even if its true, you wont be able to get them unless you are friends and family with Kanye or you have good relationship with your local LV stores. and resell gonna start from $5000 and up so not sure if its good news or bad news for us, definitely good news for reseller though.

If he rerelease his shoes he first dos with LV, I'll be lined up at the door. But my guess is, if anything, they would do the clothes and adidas would continue to focus on footwear. Kanye is definitely not the most fashionable or best dressed person. He does have the ability to move product based on him wearing it but that doesn't make him most fashionable, it makes him influential Nick says.

I compare it to something being rare and something being valuable. Gold is valuable but not rare, they mine 3 times more gold then silver. On the flip side you can have something really rare and 1 of 10 remaining, but if there is no market, it's worthless.
would he nice if he rerelease the lvs he did, I'd be camped out too.

I try to look for the shirt this morning Sunny but they are all gone I guess.

Oh boy, Kanye x LV, even if its true, you wont be able to get them unless you are friends and family with Kanye or you have good relationship with your local LV stores. and resell gonna start from $5000 and up so not sure if its good news or bad news for us, definitely good news for reseller though.
unless they are stupid limited it won't be that serious. There will be a few of the commodities which will be annoying to get but if he does 10+ items at least some of them will be obtainable if you do homework

resell gonna start from $5000 and up so not sure if its good news or bad news for us, definitely good news for reseller though.
Not necessarily. HS/college kids can't afford those prices and resellers would be forced to lower their prices. Hell, most Yeezy 950's that I've seen are only over $100 or so over retail and those were the most obtainable yeezy ever. Most likely has to do with price.

You'll be surprised at how much these HS kids' parents have though [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You'll be surprised at how much these HS kids' parents have though [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Fax

I mess with IG dudes who are like 20 who on par with Kev

I'd be washed being a young guy these days, we had it a lot easier lmao

Prada Cups were easy to do and 575 denim

It still boggles my mind on what young kids are wearing these days.  How can you go to your pops and ask for 1k for one pair of kicks lol.  My dad would have beat me for even asking. I guess its all relative though, if your parents are well off the money really isn't a factor. 

kev, I literally bought the last paint splatter on ssense. You can still get it on other sites.  Saw a size 42 and 39 on saks for 225$! They went quick though. 

Last edited:
@23soles

Nah I agree easy, it's his cult status.

Uh oh........
this would be dope, i can see this happening with the clothing for sure. but as the article mentioned he is contractually obligated to produce the shoes with adidas..  But that may not prevent a re-release of the former capsule... and if we thought getting 350's and 750's were a tough task... The LV's would be 100x more hectic...

Bring it own, i welcome the challenge
devil.gif

What ever happened to 575 denim?

Dunno

Damn this is going back.....i owned a lot of 575

I remember when Lil Wayne, Juelz were wearing this before True Religion really got crazy in hip hop world an I don't live in big state like most on here so I always use to get questions where the hell I shop. They just fell off the face of the fashion world.

S/S 16 SLP Destroyed denim. Much lighter then last seasons, not as light a wash as the first release and re-release. The same is true of the distressing, it's much better then last year but not even close to the original destroyeds. Fit in the thighs/waist a little bigger then normal SLP jeans. Might have to size one down myself.

I personally like the fit of last season way better, these things are like baggy jeans. Maybe they look better if down 3 sizes?

That's the thing the legs are 15cm but the thighs are crazy loose. Disappointed in the fit for sure. Maybe I'll just wait for the JE destroyed restock. Doesn't look like they want to get to close to the original and rerelease. Idk why they release the same black with knee slits and black coated for the last 4-5 seasons.

Back
Top Bottom